BC / US Border - Opening Soon? An update…

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
There are fish out there folks. It’s summer, put the phone down. I’ve caught a LOT over the last week. Some really nice ones in a really, really nice place which was in America so no border crossing needed. Lots of great places in America to fish. Lots of places on your backyard to fish. Blue and red backyards at that.

Get off the couch, get out on the water and save the politics until at least January when half you poor bastards can’t wet a line.

In July, not being able to fish BC turns into a 9 page political debate about…wait, what are you blowhards arguing about? Hopefully it’s whether or not Trudea’s hair is fitting for a president.

How about this. I’ll come to your towns and paint a blue and a red wall. Half of you can go to the blue wall and smash your heads against it. Half can go to the red wall and so the same. The rest of us can go fishing and enjoy our summers. We may stop by the walls to enjoy a beer and a chuckle if time permits.

In fact, thank you for the chuckle this evening.

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Remember when the sitting Vice President of the United States claimed on national television that she would refuse to take a vaccine endorsed by Donald Trump?

Good times

Probably around the same time he was suggesting ingesting Chlorine.
Separate science from politics and the answers are obvious. Follow the science. If you don't believe in science, well, thats where real dialog stops.

Anyway, back to the original subject: Hopefully the reduced pressure has some positive impacts on the depleted runs and brutal water temps.

dustinchromers

Separate science from politics and the answers are obvious. Follow the science. If you don't believe in science, well, thats where real dialog stops.

Anyway, back to the original subject: Hopefully the reduced pressure has some positive impacts on the depleted runs and brutal water temps.

The chlorine doesn't work unless you swallow the UV light. That's the science. I can't believe I have to explain this. You take the man's words out of context. You gotta get that light in you too. It's the synergistic effect that kills the vid.

Yard Sale

Huge Member
The chlorine doesn't work unless you swallow the UV light. That's the science. I can't believe I have to explain this. You take the man's words out of context. You gotta get that light in you too. It's the synergistic effect that kills the vid.

Hopefully Loon isn’t the supplier. That’s one big pill to swallow.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter

That all depends on what science you believe…did you get your gene therapy shot?

JACKspASS

There are fish out there folks. It’s summer, put the phone down. I’ve caught a LOT over the last week. Some really nice ones in a really, really nice place which was in America so no border crossing needed. Lots of great places in America to fish. Lots of places on your backyard to fish. Blue and red backyards at that.

Get off the couch, get out on the water and save the politics until at least January when half you poor bastards can’t wet a line.

In July, not being able to fish BC turns into a 9 page political debate about…wait, what are you blowhards arguing about? Hopefully it’s whether or not Trudea’s hair is fitting for a president.

How about this. I’ll come to your towns and paint a blue and a red wall. Half of you can go to the blue wall and smash your heads against it. Half can go to the red wall and so the same. The rest of us can go fishing and enjoy our summers. We may stop by the walls to enjoy a beer and a chuckle if time permits.

In fact, thank you for the chuckle this evening.

You seem to be implying that those folks talking politics and otherwise toeing the party line are not catching fish and having a good time? The real pros here can do both and do it really well...:D:eek:

In reality agree strongly with your message

speedbird49

Anyone who is suggesting we "believe the science" really does not know anything about science. The only "politicization of science" I have seen this past year has come from Democrats. You have no idea how many Democrats I know who continue to wear masks because "they don't want people to think they are republicans." The narrative that Donald Trump himself caused the pandemic is still pervasive. Our governor, and the governors of Oregon and California made it clear that they did not trust the CDCs judgement by setting up their own "scientific review boards" before allowing the vaccines to be used. This came around the time our Vice President lied to the nation that Donald Trump had the power to get a vaccine on the market without the CDCs approval. I have no doubt in my mind that had Donald Trump been reelected, it would have been Democrats raising hell about the vaccines being untested and potentially unsafe, and manufacturing scandals about Trump "rushing" a vaccine. I recall rhetoric of "rushed" vaccines from left wing media being discussed every so often, but unfortunately haven no examples on hand.

Donald Trump never specifically promoted chlorine as a treatment for Covid for the record. Although he did point blank say on national television that we should try injecting disinfectant to treat Covid and I suppose Chlorine would be one. (We can both share a laugh at a forum post I saw: Someone posted a picture of a bus under a UV light, and claimed it was evidence that such a procedure would work on humans. And that great emperor Trump was right after all. The poster was quickly reminded that humans are in fact, not buses.)

I am not trying to say that Trump was the brightest bulb in the box, just pointing out the rampant disingenuity on the other side

As we have been requested to tone back politics, I'll do my part and not continue this conversation

Driftless Dan

Driftless Dan
WFF Supporter
I am not trying to say that Trump was the brightest bulb in the box, just pointing out the rampant disingenuity on the other side
It tickles me how you can compare the actions of a few Democrats vs the actions of THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY! That is the disingenuous behavior. This type of false equivalency is the hallmark of the modern White Supremacist Republican Party.

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
The average American is an uneducated, classless arrogant dumbfuk who complains about everything, if you travel anywhere you've certainly noticed that.

:)
I remember when I spotted the average Canadian. It was 2:30 AM Friday night in Williams Lake and the bars had just closed.. We used to drive all night to get to Anaheim Lake and would pass thru Williams Lake around 2ish. They'd be running around in the parking lot grabassing and yelling at each other like a bunch of wild in... er... canadians. At least they were doing what they enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts