FS Two Rafts

BDD

Amidst a shortage of fishing boats (both new and used) we are happy to post a couple new rafts for sale. While we are booked with Catchercraft orders until December at this point, we do have a couple rafts with NRS frames available immediately. While I suppose we can ship these if needed, our preference would be to have them picked up in Ellensburg or North Bend, WA.

The first one is a two-person 9-foot self-bailing raft with a drop stitch floor. The front seat swivels to make fishing easier and includes oars, anchor system, rod holders, rope, and anchor (if picked up locally). $3250.

The second boat is a three-person 13-foot self-bailing raft with a drop stitch floor. The two high back seats swivel and also includes oars, anchor system, rod holders, an aluminum dry box with flip up rowing seat, rope, and anchor (if picked up locally). $4250.

Attachments

• 2 rafts.jpg
    2 rafts.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 245
  • 9' #2.jpg
    9' #2.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 9'.jpg
    9'.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 13' #2.jpg
    13' #2.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 13'.jpg
    13'.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 244

cdnred

You mean like this?
What's the odds of the 9 ftr fitting into the back of a SUV with the rear seats down. Length wise I can see there might be an issue but that could be overcome by removing some air. I'm wondering about the width of the frame fitting thru the opening plus I'm thinking the length (9'6"..?) of the frame maybe too long also..?

GOTY

9x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
What's the odds of the 9 ftr fitting into the back of a SUV with the rear seats down. Length wise I can see there might be an issue but that could be overcome by removing some air. I'm wondering about the width of the frame fitting thru the opening plus I'm thinking the length (9'6"..?) of the frame maybe too long also..?
You have roof racks? Throwing the frame on top of the rig and deflated rubber inside should be a piece of cake.

cdnred

You have roof racks? Throwing the frame on top of the rig and deflated rubber inside should be a piece of cake.
A roof rack would be great but no roof rack so was looking at inside. Tube is no problem but looking at the frame, it looks like it maybe 9'6" long which would be too long for going inside though..

Last edited:

BDD

The odds are 100% if you deflate it and break it down. Assuming you don't want to do that, I'm not sure how to answer the question being that I don't know your SUV nor the dimensions of the space. I do know some dimensions that might help you out. The frame side rail is 5 feet 6 inches long. I'm guessing you could release some air out, fold the raft ends, and unbolt the rear section by loosening four nuts, possibly loosening the oar towers and I'm guessing it would shrink down to about 6 feet in length.

Can an electric trolling motor or small 2-5 hp gas motor be used on the 9ft model?

I suppose you could buy the optional motor mount that NRS offers.

Does the 13' come w/trailer? If not, how much extra for the trailer?

I use the trailer for business needs so I had not planned on selling it. I see the same trailer has increased in price by about $1000 since I bought this one a few years ago so there is even less reason for me to sell unless I sell my half of Catchercraft, the Element, the house, and the Turbo Diesel. How about $400K for the whole lot?

Looks like the green 13 footer is spoken for, pending pickup on Friday.

All PMs have been responded to.

maverick98

Super excited thanks again David. Spent an hour talking to Ken about boat and steelhead. We are taking it out tomorrow to see if we can get some chrome.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts