BC/US Border - a second effort at a (hopefully) BS-free update thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Lol
:D
How's your rebellion going ?
Since you're a part time worker now you'll have more time to put into it I suppose...Unless of course your just another coward who talks a good rebellion but never actually participates...
:D
Lol

Old Man

A very Old Man
Hey looky, looky, 12 pages of bullshit. I'll go out on a limb and say this thread has drifted way out to the far right. The OP was lucky. But no thread on here even stays the normal route. Somebody always adds things out of normal so the thread drifts away.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
People are mandated to wear seatbelts, obtain drivers licenses and auto insurance. Where is the outcry over these totalitarian impositions? None, because they are accepted as common sense regulations.
Get vaccinated to end a global pandemic that has infected over 30 million Americans and killed over 600,000? For one electorate an outrageous imposition on personal liberties. Perhaps these rugged individualists have forgotten the images of tens of thousands of our children with polio spending years in iron lung wards, or the vaccination they got for it themselves when children...if they were lucky.
So zero surprise the red states with the lowest vaccination rates have a much greater acceleration of the infected who are sick and dying than the blue states with significantly higher vaccination rates.
HIstorians will look back at this period and what will stand out above all else is the grim reality that leaders of a political party purposefully took a position that disproportionally sickened and killed their own electorate, all in the interest of maintaining political power by keeping their electorate continually mobilized against 'the liberal mask and vaccine enemy'.

Covid and climate change - two absolute truths that have become the political tools of those without any agenda other than power through anger.
None of the examples given are gene therapies that you can die from.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
The temperature of the water has little to do with what ocean it goes to. The point was the environments were similar. If you have ever driven the famous Trunk road in Alberta you would not know you were in Alberta.
Hot spotting!

zen leecher aka bill w

born to work, forced to fish
This is a pretty stupid post, the leap here is ridiculous...Supreme Court ruled over 100 years ago that vaccines can be mandated by local authorities and reaffirmed the ruling in 1922.
I still see more than one name on a ballot...you're simply being ludicrous in your statement.
What we really need is less dumfuks.

you sure you don't have the market cornered on stupid posts.

dustinchromers

I still see more than one name on a ballot...you're simply being ludicrous in your statement.
What we really need is less dumfuks.

To be fair there's really only two names on the ballot as concerned with presidential elections. Yes that's a hundred percent better than one but I'd like to see more. I feel it's imperative to to get candidates with an actual chance who are not tied to special interest and the big two parties. Choice is great but a choice between two is not allot of choice. It would be nice to have real tangible choices that aren't incestuously linked to one of the two power parties and compromised by special interest groups. Some true independents for the people. I don't see much changing without ranked choice voting and participation from more than two parties. A choice between two who parrot party dogma over country is merely the illusion of choice. Are the new radicals moderates? Inquiring minds want to know.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Choice is good, unfortunately we have what we have politically in this country, and doubtful things will change. Sure they'll be 3rd party candidates that run, but their chances will likely be equal to mine...and I'm not running.
I've voted 3rd party for President in the past knowing, knowing full well my choice stood no chance but that didn't bother me.

girlfisher

Just to clarify your thought; you are looking for multiple parties taking their piece of the pie and no more 2-party-winner-take-all system? Could not agree more! The days of "monetary" influence being the battle cry of a two-party system needs to end. I am tired of people saying they voted for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts