SOLD Ross Evolution R 4/5 and Galvan Torque T-5

golfnfish

I have two reels I'd like to sell.

!. Ross Evolution R Matte Black 4/5 reel in mint shape with original pouch, box, sticker and warrant/care card as shown in the pics below. No noticeable nicks, scratches or rim rash. The box has some shelf wear. Comes spooled with backing and a very lightly used SA Amplitude Trout WF5F line. I don't have the box or spool for the line.

**SOLD**

2. Galvan Torque T-5 Gloss Black reel in mint shape with original pouch, box, instructions/warranty card as shown in the pics below. No noticeable nicks, scratches or rim rash. Comes spooled with backing and a new Rio InTouch Gold WF6F line with box and spool. I can substitute a Rio InTouch Gold WF5F in new condition for the WF6F line if the buyer prefers.

Specs per Galvan:
Weight: 4.8 oz
Diameter: 3.5"
Capacity: WF5F plus 125 yards 20# backing
WF6F plus 100 yards 20# backing

Asking $350 plus $15 USPS Priority insured shipping CONUS. Payment by Paypal is preferred.

I've attached a couple of pics below. I can send additional pics to interested buyers. Please message me with interest or questions.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0029.JPG

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts