Tires slashed on the Madison

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
I don't know what the big deal is. I've heard it everywhere. Many many people have told me that on the day those tires were slashed there were a lot of lovely people and a lot of love in that parking lot.
Well that explains it then. Too much hugging and kissing is bad for tires! Who knew...

Old406Kid

3. New York
4. Montana plates from Missoula
5. Montana plates from Bozeman
Funny how things have changed. Back in the 60's, my teen years, if you had '3' plates you were considered 'big city'. At that time the population of Billings was about 50,000. My first year at MSU was 1967 and the population of Bozeman was around 16,000. Around that time that Huntley guy was yacking about building some ski resort in the middle of nowhere and I thought he was a complete idiot. :D

Old Man

A very Old Man
One time a few years ago I was fishing the Ruby and came upon a SUV with Washington plates on it. So me being from Washington I stopped to shoot the breeze with them two Fly fisherman. It turned out that the SUV they were driving was a rental, They were from back east someplace. So while having a local license plate on a car doesn't mean your from Montana.

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
One time a few years ago I was fishing the Ruby and came upon a SUV with Washington plates on it. So me being from Washington I stopped to shoot the breeze with them two Fly fisherman. It turned out that the SUV they were driving was a rental, They were from back east someplace. So while having a local license plate on a car doesn't mean your from Montana.
I'll bet you thought you had the drop on freestoneangler

Swimmy

From the weekend

001(105).JPG

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Looks like all the boats arrived at the ditch at 2:00 PM because of the Hoot Owl restriction. Hadn't thought about how the Hoot Owl would increase crowding on the river.

Old Man

A very Old Man
Any fish in that river don't have to worry about me catching them. I usually don't start fishing at least till 2 PM. Montana fish usually just sleep in like me. I'm never in a hurry to get out there.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts