Tires slashed on the Madison

S.O.S.Canada

paralysis via analysis
Had a BLT for lunch. With avacado, tomatoes, and real bacon. God is good to be an American where at least my bacon's real.

They don't even have good weed anymore. BC bud in my neighborhood is known as dirt weed compared to the stuff we grow.
Good morning neighboUr,

Back to work from 4 days exploring crown land up here.
Tires were intact upon hike back to truck.
The Queen still owns it I guess but she's kind enough to allow us poor folks without cottages and all the toys to use it free of charge for uncrowded, secluded, clean and excellent tent camping, swimming, hiking, hunting and fishing.

Anyway, wanted to see what y'all are up to these days and you never disappoint.
This thread is probably funnier than the village one.
I'm only on page #7 and it's already a great distraction from the job.
I'm hoping for a Travers sighting as I continue through to maximize it's potential and I hope it doesn't run outta steam by #17.

Here's some cannon fodder in case :
Our Guvners weed is no good.
Kinda like u guys calling a drive thru chain a restaurant.
Historically we have always sent our shwag abroad and still get paid the same or more but in a more valuable currency.
(draft dodgers do deserve partial credit for that business model tho)
We understand with the changing laws every country is generally reaching the same level of quality at this point but we still have the best of the best from the small shows and the old school greenhouse guys proper genetics, we prefer keeping it to ourselves that's all.
Goes great with real beer (especially since you dont need to drink the full case to get drunk).

Would you perhaps consider real bagels, butter tarts, milk by the bag, ketchup chips, real KD, a proper made ceaser, real chocolate, maple syrup that's not corn syrup in disguise or even a swiss chalet 1/4 chicken dinner in trade for a pack of that bacon?

dflett68

WFF Premium
Good morning neighboUr,

Back to work from 4 days exploring crown land up here.
Tires were intact upon hike back to truck.
The Queen still owns it I guess but she's kind enough to allow us poor folks without cottages and all the toys to use it free of charge for uncrowded, secluded, clean and excellent tent camping, swimming, hiking, hunting and fishing.

Anyway, wanted to see what y'all are up to these days and you never disappoint.
This thread is probably funnier than the village one.
I'm only on page #7 and it's already a great distraction from the job.
I'm hoping for a Travers sighting as I continue through to maximize it's potential and I hope it doesn't run outta steam by #17.

Here's some cannon fodder in case :
Our Guvners weed is no good.
Kinda like u guys calling a drive thru chain a restaurant.
Historically we have always sent our shwag abroad and still get paid the same or more but in a more valuable currency.
(draft dodgers do deserve partial credit for that business model tho)
We understand with the changing laws every country is generally reaching the same level of quality at this point but we still have the best of the best from the small shows and the old school greenhouse guys proper genetics, we prefer keeping it to ourselves that's all.
Goes great with real beer (especially since you dont need to drink the full case to get drunk).

Would you perhaps consider real bagels, butter tarts, milk by the bag, ketchup chips, real KD, a proper made ceaser, real chocolate, maple syrup that's not corn syrup in disguise or even a swiss chalet 1/4 chicken dinner in trade for a pack of that bacon?
i know it's included in the ceasar, but you left out clamato.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
KD = Kraft dinner = Kraft macaroni and cheese for those 'Marricans who don't have a clue what "real KD" is referring to.

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 9.21.37 AM.png

Edit to add figure

Cheers

Old406Kid

The old silver with black letter plates were simple but still the best.
Also the numbered by county plates, 7 being Kalispell, were always interesting as you drove down the road.
When I lived in Billings my business cards had all of the counties listed on the back. People rarely threw them away just because of that.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Premium
You know...I'm thinking I need to go over there and use the bathroom...a lot. Then I can tell everyone that celebrities ski on my shit. :)

creekx

Director of Stoke
I wonder if that guy who slashed those tires on the Madison is also concerned about all the people who are going fishing in the Park?

View attachment 290154
The Covid Bounce is real and very disheartening. Made the mistake of exiting to West at 5:00pm last week. It took 70 minutes to get from Madison Junction to West - about 14 miles.

Usually entering the park at 7:00am or shortly after puts you well ahead of the rush. Not any more. By 8:00am traffic was backed up in front of Blue Ribbon Flies - 6 blocks up Hwy 191!

This keeps up and we will be on a reservation and/or shuttle system in a few years.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts