FS Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine, like new, $800

Zak

WFF Supporter
I bought a top of the line Concept2 Model D Rowing machine in February 2021 and have used it about 5 times, about two hours total use. It's awesome, but I'm lazy too busy. And I'm moving at the end of the month to a house on a lake and I'll row my dory instead of the machine.

I'll include the Garmin heart rate monitor (chest strap type) I bought with it that works nicely and wirelessly with the rower's PM5 computer. I paid $1,121 for both including tax and shipping. Both are like new. Pick up before the end of July in Mukilteo, I'm not willing to deal with shipping. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

$800. I'd consider a trade for two decent paddle boards and paddles.

Thanks for looking!

Zak

mcswny

I was looking at getting a rowing machine in the Fall of 2020 after my knee surgery. People were buying up those models and then reselling them for 1,800-2000k because no one could buy home exercise equipment because it was all sold out. It pissed me off so bad, I just needed something to help heal my knee and people we're trying to rip me off. I ended up finding a water rower at a steal for $500. But regardless, $800 for this machine is a deal, and they last forever.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts