NFR 2021 Summer Olympics

Swimmy

Let's GO Brandon!
I'm really looking forward to wrestling. America is stacked in men's freestyle and have legit shot at bringing home gold in half of the weight classes. In women's wrestling we have a legit shot at two gold medals. Can't wait.

Also looking forward to women's gymnastics. Our girls are awesome and we should crush it.

Yesterday, women's soccer got blown out by Sweden. Ouch. Maybe they should focus more time on kicking the ball and less on activism.

I'm also pulling for the trans weightlifter from New Zealand. You can't smoke weed but we'll allow a "former" dude to compete against women. Awesome.
JSDFwlvf_o.gif

Tokyo-Olympics-transgender-comp.jpg

Who else will be tuning in?

O' Clarkii Stomias

I'm really looking forward to wrestling. America is stacked in men's freestyle and have legit shot at bringing home gold in half of the weight classes. In women's wrestling we have a legit shot at two gold medals. Can't wait.

Also looking forward to women's gymnastics. Our girls are awesome and we should crush it.

Yesterday, women's soccer got blown out by Sweden. Ouch. Maybe they should focus more time on kicking the ball and less on activism.

I'm also pulling for the trans weightlifter from New Zealand. You can't smoke weed but we'll allow a "former" dude to compete against women. Awesome.
JSDFwlvf_o.gif

Who else will be tuning in?
I'll definitely be tuning in for the golf and skateboarding!

cdnred

.I'm also pulling for the trans weightlifter from New Zealand. You can't smoke weed but we'll allow a "former" dude to compete against women. Awesome.
JSDFwlvf_o.gif

Maybe I'm too old school and shouldn't be bringing this up but I just don't feel that's right. These women have put a lot of hard training going into this and now this "trans" feels that he should be allowed to compete with women..? This brings up the old battle between Billy Jean King against Bobby Riggs. I'm okay with "trans" people and their rights but they should compete in their own category, against each other. No matter what's said a trans (male to female) definitely has an advantage over someone that was born as a woman.. Just my .02

dustinchromers

Maybe I'm too old school and shouldn't be bringing this up but I just don't feel that's right. These women have put a lot of hard training going into this and now this "trans" feels that he should be allowed to compete with women..? This brings up the old battle between Billy Jean King against Bobby Riggs. I'm okay with "trans" people and their rights but they should compete in their own category, against each other. No matter what's said a trans (male to female) definitely has an advantage over someone that was born as a woman.. Just my .02

We don't question these things in clown world. I'm not sure if you're statements are racist, transphobic, or both. I'll have to consult the clown world manual so I render the appropriate judgements and indignant screaming.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Track and field, swimming, rowing, and cycling. Gonna be weird with no crowds. I haven't watched anything yet, do they have cardboard cutouts and piped in crowd noise?

cheers

GAT

Dumbfounded
I wish our fencing team did better then they normally do. I'm not exactly sure why they don't.

Of course it is completely different at an Olympic level than when I taught it in college. It's mostly speed more than form.

However, the US usually wins the summer Olympics with a total medals. We're pretty good at track and field plus swimming and diving.

(Perhaps they will reuse the cardboard fans from the NFL games for the crowd.)

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Premium
Probably just skateboarding for me....although the X-Games are going on. That, and a little bit of the basketball.

GAT

Dumbfounded
I've been skateboarding my entire life, and it still baffles me that its in the olympics
Well, they have Curling in the winter Olympics.....

I haven't checked … have they made billiards an Olympic sport yet ? Bowling ?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts