NFR 2021 Summer Olympics

Hem

Getting all the coverage I need through Hulu.
I've been thrilled with gymnastics, swimming, track.
Rather like woman's beach volleyball too.

Reactions: Zak

girlfisher

Helen looks like she is back! Real tough Semifinals coming will tell the story. It was Penn State VS Univ. of Michingan or should I say the Magic Man (David Taylor) getting his second Technical Superiority over Miles Amine representing San Marino. Taylor will also face a tough opponent in the Men's Freestyle Wrestling Semifinals.

Swimmy, you will note Helen's attempt at the leg ride and guillotine!

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Every one of these athletes has a story.

Yes they do, even the "unappealing athletes who are more interested in preening their virtue than representing their country."

and even the ones who lack "mental toughness"

cheers

Salmo_g

WFF Premium
If you have Comcast, just hit the “talk” button and say: “NBC sports app”, and all the categories are there and you can pick and choose what you want to watch whether live or previously aired. Actually really legit.
What's that you say? I'm watching the Olympics via Comcast cable on NBC Channel 5. Are you saying that I can pick and choose what events to watch each evening? Do tell!

Bruce Baker

What's that you say? I'm watching the Olympics via Comcast cable on NBC Channel 5. Are you saying that I can pick and choose what events to watch each evening? Do tell!
Yes, there are other channels to watch the Olympics on....USA network, NBCSN, the Canadian network CBUT, and streaming from Comcast. Instead of hitting the talk button and say NBC sports app, which was a good suggestion, hit the talk button and say "Olympics." It will take you to a screen with all the "channels" showing that are broadcasting olympic events.

Bruce Baker

Where are you guys watching the track and field events?

I'm on our local NBC and they are airing the men's 5000
turned on my local NBC channel last night and saw the track events. Btw, the women's 400m hurdles did not disappoint.

If you have Comcast, hit the talk button and say "NBC Sports app" as @Creatch'r said or say "Olympics."

If you do not have comcast, see if you can get the NBC Sports app or other NBC affiliated stations.

Creatch'r

Hesitant Member
Yes, just use the speaker function on your remote to pull up the NBC sports app, which should be enabled. If it’s not working for you, I’m sure we could collectively troubleshoot it for you and save you a phone call to Comcast. If you have Hulu I believe you can do the same thing. All events are there, so you won’t miss any action. It’s really nice, never been easier so long as you can get past the first hurdle of having it properly set up.

moon1284

Mentally Tough (no quotes)

Robert Engleheart

Robert
WFF Premium
Torres wins a split decisi 4-1! Handing Cubans first loss in 14 bouts. This kid is fun to watch, he fights like a featherweight; just keeps attacking. On to the Semifinals
And he wins again in a TKO! Enters the ring to Beethovens Moonlight Sonata, wins first two rounds and leading in 3rd before the TKO. On to the Gold! I’m just so happy for this kid, he’s very gifted and humble.

Salmo_g

WFF Premium
Yes, just use the speaker function on your remote to pull up the NBC sports app, which should be enabled. If it’s not working for you, I’m sure we could collectively troubleshoot it for you and save you a phone call to Comcast. If you have Hulu I believe you can do the same thing. All events are there, so you won’t miss any action. It’s really nice, never been easier so long as you can get past the first hurdle of having it properly set up.
Might have to go that route. I don't talk to my TV, or remote, so I'm not sure if this function is enabled. Like most Comcast customers, I'm extremely reluctant to call them because of their well earned reputation for horrible customer service.

Swimmy

Helen looks like she is back! Real tough Semifinals coming will tell the story. It was Penn State VS Univ. of Michingan or should I say the Magic Man (David Taylor) getting his second Technical Superiority over Miles Amine representing San Marino. Taylor will also face a tough opponent in the Men's Freestyle Wrestling Semifinals.

Swimmy, you will note Helen's attempt at the leg ride and guillotine!

Just getting caught up on this round.

Helen - Awesome win in the first round. That hip tilt was sick. Cruised through the second round. She is a solid looking athlete.

Gilman - dang what a tough loss. Really proud of him though. He pushed the 2x defending world champ to the edge. But uggh, wanted that one.

Taylor - Yeah he looks great. Dude is a point scoring machine. Crazy to think he was my weight in high school.

I love our team. Watching them makes me so proud.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts