BREAKING NEWS

TDB

Flounder Pounder
F yeah, on my way to the beach:
91f63f471a5f864cddd0716153f45acf.gif

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Bleed it, gut it, fillet it.. and put it on a rock on the beach with this weather!! Lunch is served! Have some salt and pepper in your fishing pack!! I add a little smoke as well.. I smoke a cigar and blow smoke on it!!

That sounds delicious.
Sun baked Pink with a bit of Cuban smoke.
I’m kind of surprised or maybe even disappointed that no wine, beer or sand based rub was used in the making of that masterpiece. ;)
SF

mcswny

That sounds delicious.
I’m kind of surprised or maybe even disappointed that no wine, beer or sand based rub was used in the making of that masterpiece. ;)
SF
Maybe a white claw, Mikes hard or steel reserve?

am I playing this game right?

skyrise

CCA, Hatchery Wild Coexist
when comes to Snohomish River fish I will take a humpy home before a silver. coho have tasted awful lately out of the river. Probably because early in the season the water in the Snohomish can get too warm.

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
WFF Supporter
That sounds delicious.
SF
Scotch or bourbon is always involved, just not on the fish.. Wine is too heavy and even beer for the Orvis sling pack that I have.. but when I get back to the car or bar, wine and beer do happen at times!

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts