Olympic National Park Rivers

Gyrfalcon21

I really should buy myself an EOS 3 before they become a stupid prospect. I love shooting film and it would be nice to use my EF glass on an analog body
I shot with an EOS-3 for a short while just before digital. Beautiful feeling body, great camera, cannot recommend enough.

They are bulky compared to many cameras now. The eye tracking focus still scrambles my mind as impossibly amazing. I had a 600/4 usm big white tele with the EOS-3 and it is still my favorite combo ever.
Holy crap. Just checked prices on this 3's. Couple years back they were $100.

Last edited:

speedbird49

I shot with an EOS-3 for a short while just before digital. Beautiful feeling body, great camera, cannot recommend enough.

They are bulky compared to many cameras now. The eye tracking focus still scrambles my mind as impossibly amazing. I had a 600/4 usm big white tele with the EOS-3 and it is still my favorite combo ever.
Holy crap. Just checked prices on this 3's. Couple years back they were $100.
To think the R3 is just today getting an eyetracking system. If you ever have used Canon gear to sell (Assuming you still shoot Canon), feel free to give me a dm

Old Man

A very Old Man
I had a Doug Rose Book. I donated it to the Dillon, Mt library. With about 9 more books. After I did that they had a section on Fly fishing.

I don't come on here as much as I used to. So I'm kind of out of the loop so to speak. Pick on me if you like, but keep it nice. I don't want to get pissed off at anybody.

Talking about cameras. My first camera I ever used was a Kodak 620 box camera. Probably around 1945. I also had one of the first Polaroid Cameras.

I told you all I was old.

East Coaster

@Old Man, only teasing you a little, don't want to piss you off.. Since your tagline is that you've been around since dirt was invented, I thought it follows that you were around when the wheel was invented as well. Anyhow, all in fun - I enjoy your posts, especially about how you approach finding and fishing the little blue lines, as we have a lot in common there.

Old Man

A very Old Man
@Old Man, only teasing you a little, don't want to piss you off.. Since your tagline is that you've been around since dirt was invented, I thought it follows that you were around when the wheel was invented as well. Anyhow, all in fun - I enjoy your posts, especially about how you approach finding and fishing the little blue lines, as we have a lot in common there.
I knew you were. I was just flipping you a little shit.:p:p:eek:

Timson

I Still use a couple F-2's and an F 3 hp. Robis on 100th ave still processes B/W film. Ilford film is excellent for prints. My daughter made me buy a D-7100. Nice cause you don't have to print em and easily deleted. Just not the same.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts