Need to get a few off my chest…

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedbird49

Delta variant, highly transmissible,even through a website.
:)

Fact huh....as in 'alternative facts ' I am guessing ?

Lol
That's not what the folks getting intubated are saying, they're begging for vaccines only it's too late for them.
I'm beginning to view you as a sociopath, with no real firm grasp on reality.

Pueblo FBI is watching you Rob....
I use another web forum called Reddit. I saw the exact article you are quoting. What I actually found sociopathic was the thousands of people excitedly cheering on the deaths of people who had not yet had the opportunity to, or chose not to get vaccinated. I am willing to bet good money the people begging to be vaccinated are the same people who died of COVID 19 denying it existed. That is to say, these peoples existence was verifiable only by the Tweets of a couple nurses and doctors.

From what I understand, the data in Israel is showing that the vaccine is not preventing or reducing infection, nor transmission. It is simply reducing symptoms or leading to asymptomatic cases. If that is the case I really do not see how someone wanting to roll the die on a vaccine makes them a sociopath

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I use another web forum called Reddit. I saw the exact article you are quoting. What I actually found sociopathic was the thousands of people excitedly cheering on the deaths of people who had not yet had the opportunity to, or chose not to get vaccinated. I am willing to bet good money the people begging to be vaccinated are the same people who died of COVID 19 denying it existed. That is to say, these peoples existence was verifiable only by the Tweets of a couple nurses and doctors.

From what I understand, the data in Israel is showing that the vaccine is not preventing or reducing infection, nor transmission. It is simply reducing symptoms or leading to asymptomatic cases. If that is the case I really do not see how someone wanting to roll the die on a vaccine makes them a sociopath
I didn't quote anything...
Especially Reddit, as I never go there.

Albula

swollen member
Just spoke with my brother who still lives where I grew up in Vermont. All businesses are open as normal, the bars and restaurants are full as are the churches. He went to a square dance event last week that was packed with folks not wearing masks. Today they had 4 people in hospitals with Covid and I believe he said it had been a number of weeks since a Covid death. Oh, and better than 80% of the residents of VT have chosen to be vaccinated. Must just be a coincidence.

Rob Allen

Delta variant, highly transmissible,even through a website.

Fact huh....as in 'alternative facts ' I am guessing ?

Lol
That's not what the folks getting intubated are saying, they're begging for vaccines only it's too late for them.
I'm beginning to view you as a sociopath, with no real firm grasp on reality.

Pueblo FBI is watching you Rob....

Because of YOUR intolerance and that has NOTHING to so with me.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Premium
So, back to bitching about things that bug us…

How about the lazy jerks that leave their shopping cart in a parking spot at Costco instead of the cart corral?

Or this one, the assholes that pick up their dog shit in a baggie and leave it there. Who the hell do they think is gonna pick it up?

The neighbor who puts their yappy ankle biter in the back yard and goes off to work.

Rob Allen

And YOU decided this on what basis? How is it you determine what is right and what is moral? Is spreading a deadly disease a moral thing to do?

Because it is the most important issue we face today, and I won't sit silently by as thousands die for no good reason. Rob brought up just doing what is right, well, getting vaccinated to help slow the spread of a deadly disease would seem to me to be the "right" thing to do, I have yet to hear a scientifically and morally based counter argument.

cheers

Almost half a million kids go missing every year.. we have vastly more important issues to tackle than covid 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info