Need to get a few off my chest…

Status
Not open for further replies.

vader

A peeve of mine is drivers who set the cruise control, but won't speed up when passing. Another driving peeve is people who don't cruise at a consistent speed. Pass you and then slow down to slower than you were going. I have been doing a ton of interstate driving for the past 6 years. Glad I'm older now and not in a high traffic area, so don't need therapy. I feel for those of you that live in Seattle or the Willamette Valley.
Big peeve of mine are the ones that don't go the speed limit especially in town. It is posted 35 and they do 25, urg.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Rob and a few others here are the selfish, righteous, self centered POS that are too simple to see the benefit of thinking about their cominity, their neighbors and even their country.

It's nothing but ME ME ME, and will find any reason to not do what is right for the good of the people.

You are blinded by self ritiousness, and unrivaled ignorance!

Rob Allen

I do have zero tolerance policy for willfully ignorant people who lie and spread misinformation in order to attempt or otherwise work actively undermine the democratic process in this country, and you're one of those people.
Got a real low tolerance for seditious traitorous folks, yes I do.

If that bothers you, that's too damn bad.

Your whatabotism on missing children is a poor attempt a deflection, while any missing child case is devastating, 97% of our missing child cases return home safely.

If your concern for missing children rises above a talking point in an attempt to deflect from your untenable position on vaccines, try donating here:

Or volunteering in a local capacity since you only
I'm ready for your Gulag comrade

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
No! Infected people are a reservoir of disease..
....aaaand, wait for it.

wait......

wait....

wait.....

wait.....

almost there....

almost there....

the vast majority of people who are infected currently are those who are not vaccinated. 99.9% of the current deaths are in those who are not vaccinated....

whew, I'm glad I could make that connection. I don't really need to comment further on this subject since exactly zero people's minds will be changed.

Rob Allen

Rob and a few others here are the selfish, righteous, self centered POS that are too simple to see the benefit of thinking about their cominity, their neighbors and even their country.

It's nothing but ME ME ME, and will find any reason to not do what is right for the good of the people.

You are blinded by self ritiousness, and unrivaled ignorance!

....aaaand, wait for it.

wait......

wait....

wait.....

wait.....

almost there....

almost there....

the vast majority of people who are infected currently are those who are not vaccinated. 99.9% of the current deaths are in those who are not vaccinated....

whew...
So what.. the unvaccinated are killing themselves what business is that of yours?

If you're going to talk about the burden on society. Then let's talk about your obesity, your heart disease, your lung disease. They are a burden too..

Ohh and wait. It's people with those conditions already who are the vast majority of covid illnesses and deaths. Maybe just maybe death from covid is just a symptom of an unhealthy population..

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
So what.. the unvaccinated are killing themselves what business is that of yours?

ok, one last response (I swear this time...)

what about your mother or father or best friend, or....who are immunocompromised? what happens if they catch it from someone who just 'decided' to not get it because of "freedom!"....It has been and always will be for the greater good.

You know, we should probably tone it down a little bit. Rob, how do you feel about abortion?

**hint: that's a rhetorical question.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter

If you're going to talk about the burden on society. Then let's talk about your obesity, your heart disease, your lung disease. They are a burden too..

Ohh and wait. It's people with those conditions already who are the vast majority of covid illnesses and deaths. Maybe just maybe death from covid is just a symptom of an unhealthy population..
The above is truly frightening.

The unvaccinated are a reservoir for the virus to mutate and give rise to variants that could be completely resistant to the vaccines (delta variant is a good example of part way there).

The unvaccinated can spread it to children, the immune compromised, and other individuals who cannot receive the vaccinations, potentially killing them (ie, not just themselves); unfortunately, the individuals who "choose" not to be vaccinated also often do not take the precaution of wearing masks and social distancing.

I do not have obesity, heart disease, or lung disease, but if I did, I could not spread those to others.

I would really encourage you to do some reading.

faq.html

Not so many cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts