Cause of Death: Selfie

MT_Flyfisher

I should have paid more attention to this warning printed on every page of my old Dan Bailey catalogs. It was only for the grace of God that I‘ve survived. But the handling of of all that fly fishing and tying equipment over the years finally did them in.

4B782E3E-F4D1-47FF-8A6A-5EA140DB019C.jpeg

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Premium
There is a cure. Always has been.. Natural selection ensures the stupid don't reproduce. We are so busy protecting the stupid with laws, regulations, handrails, ect that they are the top producer of offspring now. It's not natural. My plan would be to remove all safety labels and handrails and let nature take its course.
I'm thankful for the sensors on my overhead garage door. Cuz I used to really like standing there when it was closing...

tirefire

There is a cure. Always has been.. Natural selection ensures the stupid don't reproduce. We are so busy protecting the stupid with laws, regulations, handrails, ect that they are the top producer of offspring now. It's not natural. My plan would be to remove all safety labels and handrails and let nature take its course.
I support letting nature take it's course 100%, including complete elimination of any and all governmental interventions around health care issues like masks and vaccines

Albula

swollen member
I support letting nature take it's course 100%, including complete elimination of any and all governmental interventions around health care issues like masks and vaccines
I have two kids who work in hospitals, one an ICU nurse and the other a nursing director at his states largest regional hospital. Their last 20 months have been pure hell for them and their families. They signed up to care for critically ill people not the critically stupid. It pisses me off when a well defined and vocal minority makes their lives so much more difficult just to prove that they are above doing what is beneficial for the general population. Best pray you and yours don't get involved in an accident and require emergency care. The kids are really busy right now trying to keep folks alive who refused a vaccine in order to promote their own self-serving political agenda.

SquatchinSince86

I should have paid more attention to this warning printed on every page of my old Dan Bailey catalogs. It was only for the grace of God that I‘ve survived. But the handling of of all that fly fishing and tying equipment over the years finally did them in.

View attachment 291802
Thats only a problem if you live in Cali tho', ure gud in awl d udder staights. Rite?

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Premium

View attachment 291802
Dude, when I need some solvents or other types of chemicals I only buy the cans with that label...because I want the best stuff that's gonna work!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts