Cause of Death: Selfie

cdnred

For my own clarification, Pfizer is a two shot vaccination. Are both the first and second shot identical in dosage and chemical makeup or is there a variation between the two, one being stronger then the other..? I had read where there had been cases where people were caught trying to scam the system by claiming they never received the second shot so they could get the third. That got me thinking that each shot was of the same makeup..

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
For my own clarification, Pfizer is a two shot vaccination. Are both the first and second shot identical in dosage and chemical makeup or is there a variation between the two, one being stronger then the other..? I had read where there had been cases where people were caught trying to scam the system by claiming they never received the second shot so they could get the third. That got me thinking that each shot was of the same makeup..

They are identical, ie, Pfizer and Moderna first and second doses are each identical; however Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are different from each other and not interchangeable.

cheers

Robert Engleheart

Robert
WFF Premium
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
― Issac Asimov

Travis Bille

this is where I get confused, being diabetic I was told by my doctor to get the J&J one shot i did then later I was told by my doctor to now get the Pfizer two shot vaccination because the J&J shots not effective against the new variant, I finished that series today. so after all this I can still transmit Covid 19 Delta. At what point do these vaccination really do any good other the calm the general public into thinking their safe given the various variants, seems like we should be back to wearing masks but nobody has the balls to make it mandatory.
Well it reduces the number of people who need to be hospitalized for one. Where I live the hospital is full, and even under normal circumstances our medical system is very overtaxed.

Right now, if someone in my city needs life saving medical care, they're essentially shit out of luck. There is no space or resources to provide it. And last I checked car accidents and heart attacks are still happening

tirefire

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
― Issac Asimov
99% of intellectualism and intellectuals are pure pseudointellectuals at best and more dangerous to a free society than people who don’t want a vaccination. If you tell me you’re an intellectual and your view are impartial and solely based in “the science” you are merely telling me you’re a parrot of whatever you’ve read and happened to agree with. Tell me you follow “the science” and I know you’re a sycophant, a coward and completely full of bullshit.
If you think any government has either the right or the responsibility to mandate forced vaccination, you’re a coward and a bully. Freedom requires responsibility in order to function, this is an absolute truth. But to turn that around use force for things you deem better for the greater good is an exercise in intellectual dishonesty. For governments to force people do something like get a vaccine is pure tyranny. The collective good is not advanced by such action and does not in fact only entrenches people further in opposition to it.

Jack MeHoff

99% of intellectualism and intellectuals are pure pseudointellectuals at best and more dangerous to a free society than people who don’t want a vaccination. If you tell me you’re an intellectual and your view are impartial and solely based in “the science” you are merely telling me you’re a parrot of whatever you’ve read and happened to agree with. Tell me you follow “the science” and I know you’re a sycophant, a coward and completely full of bullshit.
If you think any government has either the right or the responsibility to mandate forced vaccination, you’re a coward and a bully. Freedom requires responsibility in order to function, this is an absolute truth. But to turn that around use force for things you deem better for the greater good is an exercise in intellectual dishonesty. For governments to force people do something like get a vaccine is pure tyranny. The collective good is not advanced by such action and does not in fact only entrenches people further in opposition to it.
you will have a tough row to hoe, at the workers re-education camp , but in time you will see the errors of your ways. Comrade !

Sportsman

Tirefire, hope you enjoy your "personal freedom", but lets be equal about it. Hospitals should refuse to admit any non-vaccinated covid patients. After all, you wouldn't want anyone in the healthcare systems "personal freedoms" impacted by your right in exercising your own...or would you? There might be room for some kid injured in an accident or heart attack patient to actually get some care. No more first come, first served. No Medic 1 or ambulance rides. Take a couple aspirin and call me in a month. Fair is fair.

smc

Of course, you are incorrect both as a matter of law and as a matter of science.

You sound like a precocious yet cranky adolescent bemoaning the “pure tyranny“ of being forced to do your homework, clean your room and brush your teeth. Poor widdle Tirefire. So oppressed.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Premium
Of course, you are incorrect both as a matter of law and as a matter of science.

You sound like a precocious yet cranky adolescent bemoaning the “pure tyranny“ of being forced to do your homework, clean your room and brush your teeth. Poor widdle Tirefire. So oppressed.
Another one?

mcswny

Tirefire, hope you enjoy your "personal freedom", but lets be equal about it. Hospitals should refuse to admit any non-vaccinated covid patients. After all, you wouldn't want anyone in the healthcare systems "personal freedoms" impacted by your right in exercising your own...or would you? There might be room for some kid injured in an accident or heart attack patient to actually get some care. No more first come, first served. No Medic 1 or ambulance rides. Take a couple aspirin and call me in a month. Fair is fair.
I was having a debate with a friend about mask mandates. We’re both vaxxed and he was pissed he had to put his mask back on (a. It really doesn’t bother me and B. I have an unvaxxed 3 year old so I’m a bit more cautious).

his argument was just let them die if they don’t want to get vaxxed. I have too much care for society, even if I think they’re idiots.

but I like this more, by choosing to go unvaxxed, you’re forfeiting your right for a bed in the hospital if you get sick (with COVID). Yes, people will die. But maybe after seeing a few friends and family members die, people will learn (probably not). Simple as that.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts