Cause of Death: Selfie

Salmo_g

WFF Premium
For governments to force people do something like get a vaccine is pure tyranny.
People should be free to make their own choices in a free society. And free members of said free society are free to collectively decide to ostracize and separate out those whom they believe pose a risk to society at large by choosing not to get vaccinated. It is completely within the bounds of freedom to exclude the unvaccinated from both private and public places where vaccinated members of society gather. As long as Tirefire and his ilk are excluded from stores, restaurants, community parks and stadiums, schools, etc., I can live with that. Seems like the world would be a better place if the unvaccinated all gather together and infect each other as soon as possible. Enjoy the picnic!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Premium
People should be free to make their own choices in a free society. And free members of said free society are free to collectively decide to ostracize and separate out those whom they believe pose a risk to society at large by choosing not to get vaccinated. It is completely within the bounds of freedom to exclude the unvaccinated from both private and public places where vaccinated members of society gather. As long as Tirefire and his ilk are excluded from stores, restaurants, community parks and stadiums, schools, etc., I can live with that. Seems like the world would be a better place if the unvaccinated all gather together and infect each other as soon as possible. Enjoy the picnic!
Here, here! Bravo! Sooner the better I say...I see they're off to a wonderful start down in LA.

the_grube

It’s hard sometimes not to feed the trolls .
If dumb is as dumb does then who's dumber, the troll or the troll-feeder?

Speaking of dumb, and staying on topic... I have to confess to standing on the top of a snow bank in June at Crater lake. The snow was dirty and in the glare it looked like a large piece of rock sticking up; and it created a little better vantage spot for my awesome cell phone photo. My wife scolded me and pointed to a sign warning about what I had just done.

If you can't be smart, then marrying smart is the next best thing.

IveofIone

WFF Premium
When will health insurance providers wise up and say: "No vaccine-no health insurance". That will keep thousands of dumbfucks out of hospitals that are endangering health care workers and clogging the system for those with genuine needs. Let dumbfucks be dumbfucks but don't penalize the rest of us with higher rates and limited access to medical care just to protect someone's "right" to be stupid.

I know and love some very intelligent people that are rejecting vaccination for extremely nebulous reasons. I fear that one day I will get a call from their wives or husbands that they are on a ventilator and not expected to survive. How many instances of people just like them-successful, healthy and with every reason to live-that died days after acquiring Covid do they have to read about before the lights go on, if ever. You get the feeling that if these folks were in a shipwreck and could be picked up by a lifeboat they would elect to just swim instead.

dustinchromers

Here is what letting them "do their thing" and just complaining about them may lead to.

How about a selfie taken here with this Sturgis crowd?
View attachment 292135

Freedom is dangerous. Responsibility isn't sexy. The two mixed together are a wonderful cocktail but some drink it straight.

Jack MeHoff

the watershed music festival that was recently held the gorge looks like It could become a super spreader event. It's already at 160 case in two states.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts