Cause of Death: Selfie

Swimmy

Let's GO Brandon!

Here is what letting them "do their thing" and just complaining about them may lead to.

How about a selfie taken here with this Sturgis crowd?
View attachment 292135

My neighbor just got back. He said Kid Rock was awesome

About the only thing I can think more ‘neck than Kid Rock at Sturgis…maybe the Blackberry Smoke halftime show for the UT - Virginia Tech game when they played at Bristol Motor Speedway.

And you’ve never heard Blackberry Smoke, kick ass little southern band.

girlfisher

About the only thing I can think more ‘neck than Kid Rock at Sturgis…maybe the Blackberry Smoke halftime show for the UT - Virginia Tech game when they played at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Go back to watching the Jr. Worlds; Amos kid going for the gold!

Nick Clayton

WFF Premium
I've been to a lot of concerts. Hundreds.

My ex wife was a huge Aerosmith fan so one night I took her to see them. Kid Rock opened for them. At the time he was a pretty big star.

To this day he holds the distinction of being the worst live act I've ever seen, by a very large margin. Absolutely awful. The guy makes terrible music to begin with, but seeing him live just magnified how awful it really is.

long_rod_silvers

WFF Premium

My ex wife was a huge Aerosmith fan so one night I took her to see them. Kid Rock opened for them. At the time he was a pretty big star.

To this day he holds the distinction of being the worst live act I've ever seen, by a very large margin. Absolutely awful. The guy makes terrible music to begin with, but seeing him live just magnified how awful it really is.
You've clearly never seen Milli Vanilli live.....

Swimmy

Let's GO Brandon!

Who was second worst? Just for context.

up2nogood

You younger guys have no clue , the early Beach Boys , Rolling Stones concerts or Chuck Berry live . Those as you say were awesome :)

girlfisher

Was anyone else around in 1971 to see these guys in the Seattle Coliseum? They were there with a group called Tower of Power. Wind the clock forward a bunch of years and our school district hired a new Supt. who just happened to be CCR's booking agent for a while and like magic CCR appeared on our HS stage. Not only was I personally elated but our kids loved and danced to "hits" they probably never heard of! 1629238408889.png

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Was anyone else around in 1971 to see these guys in the Seattle Coliseum? They were there with a group called Tower of Power. Wind the clock forward a bunch of years and our school district hired a new Supt. who just happened to be CCR's booking agent for a while and like magic CCR appeared on our HS stage. Not only was I personally elated but our kids loved and danced to "hits" they probably never heard of! View attachment 292305

If you like horns, Tower of Power was a good act to see.
SF

dustinchromers

Even worse than Kanye West? That's bad.

Swimmy

Let's GO Brandon!
Even worse than Kanye West? That's bad.

Nelly just played in Bozeman two weeks ago
ekiX4QIw_o.gif

quilbilly

Big Time Hater

FB_IMG_1629256458828.jpg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts