NFR 2021/22 NFL Football

Sportsman

Waaay back when it was only the Niners in the NW and AK. I hated when the realignment moved the Hawks to the NFC. Had to cheer against the Pack and the Niners.

b_illymac

Soap Lake Posse
WFF Moderator
Looking like a total rebuild is needed. Coaches and maybe Russ too. Norton should be fired immediately. Jamal getting a 17 million a year extension is embarrassing...

and the worst part! the jets get our pick this year!

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
Looking like a total rebuild is needed. Coaches and maybe Russ too. Norton should be fired immediately. Jamal getting a 17 million a year extension is embarrassing...

and the worst part! the jets get our pick this year!
I've watched every game for the last decade and beyond. If the Pete Carroll era isn't on its way out soon, I may stick to watching "highlights" and spend my time doing something else. I've been tired of his style since about 2015 when his rebuild team started transitioning away. The brand of football he likes isn't fun to watch, and now, it isn't winning games. So there's just not much left to get motivated for.

There is no cohesive game plan for the defense. That was covered up by his hall of fame-level talent he once had. Now that we have below average players making up most of the defense, we get hilariously out-coached.

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
Yea...that should go quick!
Imagine me making air quotes around that word

334254f742bcb07ab5d293c39f4be910.gif

Chris Johnson

Norton should be fired immediately.
If not fired then demoted. The defense has gotten worse every year since Chris Rashard left, there is too much talent on that side of the ball to be playing that bad. Dudes running free through the secondary for the last three years. Norton looks bewildered on the sidelines and the db's are now complaining about the scheme publicly. I think they been complaining in private for a while. I've always been a Pete Carroll supporter, but I'm loosing my patience.

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
If not fired then demoted. The defense has gotten worse every year since Chris Rashard left, there is too much talent on that side of the ball to be playing that bad. Dudes running free through the secondary for the last three years. Norton looks bewildered on the sidelines and the db's are now complaining about the scheme publicly. I think they been complaining in private for a while. I've always been a Pete Carroll supporter, but I'm loosing my patience.
It's Pete's scheme. Norton just carries the clipboard.

Chris Johnson

It's Pete's scheme. Norton just carries the clipboard.
I've heard that before, and if that is the case Pete needs to step back and let someone else run the defense cause he isn't gettin' er done. Does anyone tell Pete the truth on "Tell the Truth Monday"? I don't think so, that's why Chris Rashard was shown the door.

Mems

I saw Tom Dempsey kick the 63 yard field goal at Tulane stadium as a kid. It was also against the lions.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts