Underwater water

doublebluff

Go Beavs
This is a great time of year to fish the upper end of reservoirs. Low summer inflows reveal a lot of structure that is usually under many feet of water. This hole I am not sure I have ever really seen. My kid jumped off the bridge in the distance when the res was at full pool
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 7.22.33 PM.png

Fishing was very good today. Fish were biting politely on buggers but were rudely wolfing down clousers. I ended up cutting the hook off and just seeing where I could/could not get strikes.
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 7.23.56 PM.png

The upper end of these reservoirs accumulate a lot of garbage-karma ammunition, both because of the prevailing winds and because of increased numbers of people walking the banks. Picking it all up surely had a role in my success today. The arrow has an official "N-Fused Carbon" shaft which must mean something to somebody. The little doll was in the Dr. Pepper can-crib, with mud as the bed. Dude, can't you buy your kid a real toy-bed-thing to put the doll in while he/she waits for you to drown a worm or three?
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 7.23.12 PM.png

I think the last few seconds of this truck's life were not pretty. I hope everyone was OK.
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 7.24.43 PM.png

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Premium
Great post. When I first saw the title I thought someone besides myself had used the warm weather to snorkel a river and see what's going on.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts