Boats Float Tube Rental Yakima Area

Boats, rafts, float tubes, etc

rjshort

WFF Premium
HiYa,

Waiting for my Outcast Striker to arrive. Latest update from OutCast is after the first of the year. (January?? maybe??)

Anyway, in the meantime, I am looking to rent a float tube in the Yakima area for lake fishing. Red's does not rent float tubes nor their Striker. The Company that used to rent boat has posted that they are not renting boats at the moment. Any ideas of anyone renting float tubes in the Yakima, Ellensburg area?

Thank

Ron

B. Anchor

WFF Premium
Red's does in fact offer Watermaster rentals by day, but if you need something longer I'm sure they'd work something out.

rjshort

WFF Premium
Red's does in fact offer Watermaster rentals by day, but if you need something longer I'm sure they'd work something out.
Called Red's about that and they tell me they do not rent float tubes or even the Striker they have on site.

Buzzy

I was going to suggest Cabelas since you're in Yakeemah (story for another time) but I can't see that Cabelas sells float tubes anymore. Sportsmans Warehouse in the area?? BiMart maybe? Good luck.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts