Westport Tuna Trip 2 September 2021

SilverFly

Not me. I want to fish both days not just one. Not sure I will not get sick, but I will not be seeing my white haired old lady in my room again. I would like to add you guys did great in my book, you can’t bitch about 14 long fins in the boat, and it sounds like no broken rods, or lost fly lines. So this was a very good day on mother ocean. Well done have a beer.
Well Al, I suppose the up side of suffering a serious prescription drug interaction is at least taking away an interesting story from the experience. Just glad you came out of it OK.

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
WFF Premium
Not me. I want to fish both days not just one. Not sure I will not get sick, but I will not be seeing my white haired old lady in my room again. I would like to add you guys did great in my book, you can’t bitch about 14 long fins in the boat, and it sounds like no broken rods, or lost fly lines. So this was a very good day on mother ocean. Well done have a beer.
Well, there was a fly line that got chopped in the prop late in the day... Evan did a great squirrel imitation stretched out between the 250s to unwrap the remains from the port prop...
Your reaction to scopolamine last summer was an eye-opener. You and Timothy Leary... I hope that you have better alternatives this year (or that we have calmer seas).
See you Tuesday!
Steve

Bagman

Well, there was a fly line that got chopped in the prop late in the day... Evan did a great squirrel imitation stretched out between the 250s to unwrap the remains from the port prop...
Your reaction to scopolamine last summer was an eye-opener. You and Timothy Leary... I hope that you have better alternatives this year (or that we have calmer seas).
See you Tuesday!
Steve
Looking forward to it. I’m going chemical free, ginger chews, ginger candy, beef jerky, and crackers to eat. Lavender oil, and peppermint oil behind the ears. If this doesn’t work I’ll take a bottle of whiskey and stop fishing and just get drunk and .

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
WFF Premium
Looking forward to it. I’m going chemical free, ginger chews, ginger candy, beef jerky, and crackers to eat. Lavender oil, and peppermint oil behind the ears. If this doesn’t work I’ll take a bottle of whiskey and stop fishing and just get drunk and .
We have your back!!!
Steve

Jake

veni, vidi, fishi
Actually, that was Nick. Evan was busy trying to throw live bait up the leg of Nick’s Grundens.

Jake

veni, vidi, fishi
I wonder if rigging diveboards onto the fly lines would help get down to the reluctant-to-surface fish and also increase trolling hookup rates.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts