FS Stealthcraft 1-2 man raft

JDP

Price Drop - $2000

1-2 man Stealthcraft Hooligan. This is a great little raft, but my family is growing so it’s not seeing as much use as it should. It’s small enough to throw in the bed of a pickup or car top. But it’s beefy enough to safely float 2 large people. I‘m 6’2” 245 and I’ve had no problems floating the with a 2nd angler of a similar size. The frame has an internal anchor system and rod storage. The front seat can be used as a casting platform if fishing solo. There is a drop-stitch floor, so it‘s plenty stable to stand and fish out of. It is not self-bailing.

The best feature of this raft is its portability. The raft and frame can break down and fit into a large bag for longer hauls. I’ve used this raft on the Yakima, Hoh, Henry’s Fork, and Madison. I’ve also had it on local lakes and used the front seat as a casting platform. I’m including Sawyer oars, an anchor, NRS pump, and the portable/foldable front seat. I’m located in Gig Harbor. Thanks for looking.

515ACFFD-5BBB-4CBF-A109-01C215854598.jpeg F2162295-674A-45FC-BB84-3B17DDC094AB.jpeg 6D5DF857-2FE7-4910-B6E8-1F02B338778B.jpeg

Last edited:

JDP

Price Drop - $2200 obo

1-2 man Stealthcraft Hooligan. This is a great little raft, but my family is growing so it’s not seeing as much use as it should. It’s small enough to throw in the bed of a pickup or car top. But it’s beefy enough to safely float 2 large people. I‘m 6’2” 245 and I’ve had no problems floating the with a 2nd angler of a similar size. The frame has an internal anchor system and rod storage. The front seat can be used as a casting platform if fishing solo. There is a drop-stitch floor, so it‘s plenty stable to stand and fish out of. It is not self-bailing.

The best feature of this raft is its portability. The raft and frame can break down and fit into a large bag for longer hauls. I’ve used this raft on the Yakima, Hoh, Henry’s Fork, and Madison. I’ve also had it on local lakes and used the front seat as a casting platform. I’m including Sawyer oars, an anchor, NRS pump, and the portable/foldable front seat. I’m located in Gig Harbor. Thanks for looking.
Price drop to $2200 obo

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts