Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

A cool find today

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Tubbster85 
#1 ·
While over at my wife's grandmothers house we were going through some stuff and found this. It was my mother in laws. I saw it and said wow that'd be good for a kill bag for fishing. I found it with the front facing away from me.
Product Luggage and bags Orange Rectangle Red
My mother in law said that's exactly what it is, I used to bring home fish in it. I had never heard of Cam Sigler before and she told me he was an innovator in the fly fishing industry. She also explained that she used to work for him and they were family friends on Vashon, where my wife grew up and still has most of her family. I had to do some research after all that because I honestly didn't know about him. It came home with me and hopefully be put to good use!

See less See more
#2 ·
While over at my wife's grandmothers house we were going through some stuff and found this. It was my mother in laws. I saw it and said wow that'd be good for a kill bag for fishing. I found it with the front facing away from me. View attachment 294490 My mother in law said that's exactly what it is, I used to bring home fish in it. I had never heard of Cam Sigler before and she told me he was an innovator in the fly fishing industry. She also explained that she used to work for him and they were family friends on Vashon, where my wife grew up and still has most of her family. I had to do some research after all that because I honestly didn't know about him. It came home with me and hopefully be put to good use!
There was a line of fly rods as well. They were pretty good and fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.