Targeting Pinks In The Dosewallips Is Unlawful

dustinchromers

I can't say I'm all that bummed that the rock star crew at Addicted Fishing got nabbed. Those dudes are a bunch of cheese dicks fishing for internet fame rather than the love of the game. And yes I'd say that directly to any one of them to their face and about anybody else wired the same way. Fishing is about solitude, soul, and quietly figuring out the puzzle. It's not videos, drones, shitty tattoos, and look at me "this so defines me" rockstar bullshit. I've seen these guys around. They essentially cross me as frat boys who aren't talented or brave enough to ride Motocross so they fish with the same Red bull infused flash attitude. I've not seen them do anything to enhance or conserve a fishery other than promote it like the cool school pimps they are. Now they are in Washington? Great. I liked it better when they were whoring out Oregon. Essentially we are dealing with a less talented gear fishing version of the idiots over at Montana Wild. So until next time keep your fly wet and your soul in tact.

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion
I can't say I'm all that bummed that the rock star crew at Addicted Fishing got nabbed. Those dudes are a bunch of cheese dicks fishing for internet fame rather than the love of the game. And yes I'd say that directly to any one of them to their face and about anybody else wired the same way. Fishing is about solitude, soul, and quietly figuring out the puzzle. It's not videos, drones, shitty tattoos, and look at me "this so defines me" rockstar bullshit. I've seen these guys around. They essentially cross me as frat boys who aren't talented or brave enough to ride Motocross so they fish with the same Red bull infused flash attitude. I've not seen them do anything to enhance or conserve a fishery other than promote it like the cool school pimps they are. Now they are in Washington? Great. I liked it better when they were whoring out Oregon. Essentially we are dealing with a less talented gear fishing version of the idiots over at Montana Wild. So until next time keep your fly wet and your soul in tact.

They only live to get radical. They don't have any real understanding of the sea, so they'll never get the spiritual side of it.

dustinchromers

They only live to get radical. They don't have any real understanding of the sea, so they'll never get the spiritual side of it.

Marlin is just a poor man's Warchild.

Those who sell out what that claim to love for recognition don't love what they are selling. They love themselves but deep down they have an inferiority complex that keeps their overcompensating showmanship in top gear.

Last edited:

Rob Allen

Marlin is just a poor man's Warchild.

Those who sell out what that claim to love for recognition don't love what they are selling. They love themselves but deep down they have an inferiority complex that keeps their overcompensating showmanship in top gear.

That describes every fly shop, fly fishing guide and every fly fishing manufacturer.

gt

geez, i have lost the intent of this thread. some some folks were illegally fishing the Dosewallips and filming as they went along. so did our ace fish and wildlife folks catch them in the act?? if so, how about ending this thread which has already taken off into outer space. i could care less about your truck tires or the other crap that folks are posting!

XP

now the river name is out there for the masses and might do more harm than good.

moldy chum looking for internet fame calls out addicted for doing the same thing. it’s a lose-lose for the fish per usual.

Last edited:

dustinchromers

now the river name is out there for the masses and might do more hard than good.

moldy chum looking for internet fame calls out addicted for doing the same thing. it’s a lose-lose for the fish per usual.

This is accurate. Is it possible the super cool hip edgy folks at the chum are also going for street cred and wanting to be "the bros in the knows". Highly likely as they are probably just the elitist version of the Adickted crew. How many people will their little call out complete with river name inspire to poach that creek? Nobody knows. Either way it's stupid is as stupid does between two sets of fishing badasses. Two groups of cool guys. One is Filson/Orvis flavor. The other is Skoal/Rockstar flavor. Both handled the situation poorly in their quest for "cool guy" points. Fishing isn't cool or hip. It's not edgy or flash. It's fucking fishing and basically boring unless it's you doing it. Kinda like watching golf with dumpier clothing. Stop trying to look cool because you are species xyz-Delta dry jig fly extreme only fish bro. Your tattoo is dumb. Your buff is played out. And your internet glory seeking only solidifies your massive lack of self worth disguised as hipster sheikh. You're not cool. You're just another nerd seeking affirmation because you couldn't get laid in school. Which is totally fine as we all didn't channel Tom Seleck at nineteen. But your internet fishing fame seeking is just sad. Stop it. And stop wrecking the vibe of places you supposedly "care so so deeply on a soul level like some form of primordial connection to the wild". Yes, it sounds just as stupid when you say it in print or on video. Oh and your articles, just stop. You can't write for shit and you're the only one who enjoys reading your own bullshit. They seriously suck and I'm being kind. You know who you are. We've all read the regurgitated bobber dogging and fresh new twist on skagit casting article like fifty times by twenty dudes. You're not doing anything new. You're a carbon copy of the dude that came before you with a flatter brim on your hat, nothing more.

Brute

WFF Premium
geez, i have lost the intent of this thread. some some folks were illegally fishing the Dosewallips and filming as they went along. so did our ace fish and wildlife folks catch them in the act?? if so, how about ending this thread which has already taken off into outer space. i could care less about your truck tires or the other crap that folks are posting!
It was an ill fated attempt at humor...

I'm not on any other social media platforms other than a jeep forum...I've never seen a bigger group of whiners...

My last post...aloha.

Old Man

A very Old Man
I don't even know why I read this thread. I'm not in Washington anymore so I don't really give a rats ass to who breaks what law. But anybody who does fish there should know where they are fishing. And what is open. Just because these jokers are stupid is not a crime. But it should be.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts