Targeting Pinks In The Dosewallips Is Unlawful

dustinchromers

They are live streaming if anyone wants to ask questions about the incident.

Yeah this one is for Marlin and Jordan. Is it embarrassing when you take off your shirt while bass fishing to get attention from all the copious chicks that are looking at you cause you're loud as shit and you find you both have the same cheesy fishing tattoo? How do you deal with that?

Rob Allen

are you related to one of these clowns or what????? lmfao

No. I agree with about 80% of what you are saying but I'd befriend them before I would bead guides on the Klickitat.
Some of their educational videos are spot with the info and we'll presented.. The episodes where they took KVD coho fishing looked like lots if fun..

Jim Travers

Thank you for ensuring I'm made 'ware of this thread as it is extremely relevant to my context. for those who don't know, HERES THE DEAL:

My Main Amendment is gonna be amendin' the regs from a high level. Fundamental change in thinkin' as to how the regs works. Cjange this big hasn't been seen in years!!!!!! Basically here's the deal: all the normal regs remain but my Main Amendment will INSTATE that any individual reg is WAIVED if you disagree with it. This will solve all problems!!!

Currently being run up the chain to the foremost authorities. Being handled as an utmost priority!!!! It's a sure bet at this point that it'll GET DONE.

Sportsman

No. I agree with about 80% of what you are saying but I'd befriend them before I would bead guides on the Klickitat.
Some of their educational videos are spot with the info and we'll presented.. The episodes where they took KVD coho fishing looked like lots if fun..
Rob, that’s is just BS and you know it. Does anybody on this site give a rats ass about these self promoting, back slapping Aholes? This is the ONLY “social media” site I ever visit, but I would rather watch some twit talking about some new face cream. Fishing for me is peace and peace is fishing.

Rob Allen

Rob, that’s is just BS and you know it. Does anybody on this site give a rats ass about these self promoting, back slapping Aholes? This is the ONLY “social media” site I ever visit, but I would rather watch some twit talking about some new face cream. Fishing for me is peace and peace is fishing.
It's absolutely not BS.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts