FS Reel and Fly Lines

pbunbury

Tights Lines
Selling a reel and some fly lines I have laying around. The reel is in excellent condition and comes in the original packaging. All lines are new and in the original packaging. Price includes shipping in the lower 48, extra if I need to ship elsewhere. Venmo or Crypto are preferred methods of payment. You can also do PayPal but the buyer covers the fees.

Reel :

Hatch Finatic 7 Plus - Blue/Silver with matching extra spool both spooled with hatch 50 lb. premium gelspun backing primary has 250 yds and the spool has 150 yds ($100 worth of backing) both come in the original box - full retail with tax $1,215.50 - Asking $800
90A33433-F09F-43BE-888F-CE09864EA592.jpeg

image0 (11).jpeg

Lines :

Airflo Tropical Punch - WF12F - $65

Airflo Tropical Punch - WF10F - $65

Airflo Tropical Punch - WF8F - $65

Cortland Compact Float - WF 9/10F - 350 GR - $68 - SOLD

Cortland Compact Sink - WF 9/10F - 350 GR - $68

Cortland Compact Intermediate - WF 7/8F - 275 GR - $68 - SOLD

Scientific Anglers Magnum Frequency- WF8F - $45 - SOLD
DAD36749-AD0B-4A15-BDD1-DC103035BEB3.jpeg 46007C1E-E99A-41CF-8E4E-665EBD9B54AC.jpeg

Attachments

• image0 (10).jpeg
    image0 (10).jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

SkagitJimbo

PM sent for Cortland Compact Sink - WF 9/10F - 350 GR. Thanks.

Please disregard. I do not prefer to pay with friends and family or add additional fee. Please consider listing what exactly you want. Thanks again.

Last edited:

pbunbury

Tights Lines
Sorry Jimbo. Venmo doesn’t charge fees. I’m not a business. If you prefer PayPal you can cover the fees and I will make a note of it in the post. I’ve sold a number of things on here over the years and I’ve never eaten the PayPal fees.

Tight Lines!

Last edited:

Slimy Deck

how do you like the compact float?
I'll let you know after it gets tested through Oct/Nov getting stretched by NC outer banks false albacore. It has big shoes to fill following a Rio outbound short having beaten down several dozen tunas over the last 2 yrs and remains serviceable but going into a backup role.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts