FS Simms G4 Zip Waders - like new

Jumbo

I have for sale one pair of Simms G4 Zip waders in size Medium. Regular length, 9-11 boot.

I was sent the wrong size and I wore these for two days. So basically new waders for a damn good price. New these are $849

First $550 cash takes them. Pickup in Seattle preferred. Will ship if you pay shipping and transaction fees.

61reissue

If you guys weren't so damn thin I would snag these in a minute!

Just need a large, and happen to be in the market.

Nehrke

If you guys weren't so damn thin I would snag these in a minute!

Just need a large, and happen to be in the market.
My thoughts exactly.....was out last week and mine are leaking bad, even after repairing pinholes. Been scouring the www and not seeing ANY deals. Saw some Patagonia on sale, but limited size and unfortunately not mine. Might have to bite the bullet and shell out $450 for the Simms guide classics if I want to keep the boys warm and dry this fall!

I have for sale one pair of Simms G4 Zip waders in size Medium. Regular length, 9-11 boot.

I was sent the wrong size and I wore these for two days. So basically new waders for a damn good price. New these are $849

First $550 cash takes them. Pickup in Seattle preferred. Will ship if you pay shipping and transaction fees.
Are the waders still available?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts