jaredoconnor

WFF Premium
I often see photos of trout that have an abnormally stout nose, like the one a few posts back. Are they just deformed stocked fish?

Last time I was in Montana, I took my dad to the Ennis hatchery. All of the fish looked completely messed up. The head shape was really weird. I did some Googling and tried to figure out what that was all about, but I never found an explanation. Any ideas?

Last edited:

dustinchromers

This one is great… with the keepemwet hashtag View attachment 295974
I often see photos of trout that have an abnormally stout nose, like the one a few posts back. Are they just deformed stocked fish?

Last time I was in Montana, I took my dad to the Ennis hatchery. All of the fish looked completely messed up. The head shape was really weird. I did some Googling and tried to figure out what that was all about, but I never found an explanation. Any ideas?

That fish is missing mouth parts from being caught so many times.

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Premium
I called someone out for hashtagging a rainbow with every trout species on there. At least he was honest and said it was to get more eyeballs on it. Of course, he also apologized for "offending" me....wasn't the case, I just think it's stupid.

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Premium
I'm going to start hashtagging all my dead beach coho pics with keepemwet
I think I may have done that a while back with some dead fish...I know I was laughing.

soooo, #keepemwet ? Or is it #keepfishwet now? I almost forgot, #bulltrout #browntrout #atlanticsalmon #gianttrevally

Q05QXII.jpg

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts