Wanted Rain Jacket

Johnathon Quarrell

I found a Patagonia minimalist jacket on sale a couple years back. It has been a fantastic rain coat. Think I paid around $95. Just a recommendation. Good luck.

ryry82

Fish Addict
Thank you for the input so far everyone. That website has some great deals! I am looking for a more heavy duty jacket that should last a while. My Patagonia guide jacket that I purchased 15 years ago from a wff member finally gave up the ghost and is no longer waterproof. I was hoping to find one gently used again but may have to fork out the dough and buy new.

adamcu280

I've got four Patagonia ski jackets in good shape that I could move. 3x Powslayers (yellow, mustard, red) and another model I can't remember the name of (red/burgundy). They are all Gore Tex pro shell.

All size L.

I've also got a lighter weight Trew (green/blue) shell. Dermizax membrane. Also size L but a bit trimmer fit than the Patagonia jackets.

I can take photos of them next weekend if you like.

gt

contact Patagonia and see if they will stand behind this product. has worked for me multiple times even with older gear. great company to say the least.

ryry82

Fish Addict
I have not tried to revive the jacket yet. I thought about sending it in to see what they would offer to do but last time I sent waders to them it was a royal pain. They didn’t want to do anything as they said they were past the “lifetime” of the waders. I mad sick a stink that they offered 40 percent off a new pair and I was happy with that. I think this jacket is older than the waders were.

gt

I have not tried to revive the jacket yet. I thought about sending it in to see what they would offer to do but last time I sent waders to them it was a royal pain. They didn’t want to do anything as they said they were past the “lifetime” of the waders. I mad sick a stink that they offered 40 percent off a new pair and I was happy with that. I think this jacket is older than the waders were.
interesting, never had that sort of response. of course i didn't send anything in, i went into one of their stores. the rain jacket i had was bought on sale, so the tag was clipped, they looked in up in some old catalog and offered credit toward a new jacket, no issues, no fighting, just nice service. if there is a store close by, you might try going in.

scifidelity

I have a great Patagonia Gore Tex one for sale on this forum. Link here:

redband02

Ihave a couple of years old Patagonia SST rain jacket size Large, dark green color. It has spent it's life mostly in the closet on a wooden hanger and is in excellent shape
Photos available
3 day inspection period per Classic Fly Rod Forum rules ("It is expected that all items being offered have a 3 day inspection period unless otherwise stated. Buyers are expected to be responsible for shipping and insurance in both directions unless otherwise agreed to").

$200, I would absorb paypal fees and shipping CONUS

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts