That look you get

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
WFF Premium
IMG_20210917_121052861_HDR.jpg

It had been an interesting 5.5 month recovery journey... But this is the look at the halfway point... Thanks for all the well wishes!

The lake at the Falls has 2.6 feet visibility with a lot of algae. Water temperature is 64.4. catching has been VERY slow!.

But I got to christen my new portable boat, the Outcast.

IMG_9722.JPG

Buzzy

Yes, way to got, Shawn! Are you planning on the other two lakes? There have been a lot of anglers on B Lake.

Good luck as your week continues, glad hyou have at least 2.6 feet of visibility..... hang a snail pattern under your indicator and twitch it from time to time. It might work, it might not.

Last edited:

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
How does your shoulder feel after spending time on water? Did doc give you green light for this type of activity

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
WFF Premium
How does your shoulder feel after spending time on water? Did doc give you green light for this type of activity
So I did get the green light from surgeon, "take it slow", I also get to do lite golfing which is a lie low priority. And if I hadn't the wife and my older smarter self would have waited, I am playing the long game.

The shoulder does get tired, but no real pain just a full ache which I was told to expect while finishing the first year. I am still doing all my home PT and we'll add more weight training when I get home.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts