Wanted Fulton Swing Away

surfnfish

Understand I'm pulling the slot machine arm with this ..anyhoo..if anyone has a 2" x 3" Fulton bolt on swing away hinge laying around unused, I'm certainly a buyer. Have searched high and low on the web and just none in stock.

Understand I'm pulling the slot machine arm with this ..anyhoo..if anyone has a 2" x 3" Fulton bolt on swing away hinge laying around unused, I'm certainly a buyer. Have searched high and low on the web and just none in stock.
If you cannot locate one, you may wish to seek out someone that can fabricate one instead. I am fortunate to live somewhat near a Welder that works closely with boat/marine businesses. When I showed the owner a picture of a trailer swing tongue, he told me he could make it by using my trailer tongue and some fabricated parts, etc. It's awesome. Hope you find a unit soon.

surfnfish

thnx for the scan...another Indonesian web storefront...been finding lately even with US suppliers best to contact their customer service to verify if actually in stock before ordering...two US sites had the Fulton listed in inventory, both replied to emails queries they actually didn't...likely in one of those massive container ships floating off the Cali coast, waiting for an unload slot

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts