FS NuCanoe Frontier 12'

doublespey

Steelhead-a-holic
Selling my 2017 NuCanoe Frontier 12' kayak (Army Camo color) with BowMount 55lb MinnKota Terrova w/ floor pedal and IPilot navigation. Has 2 mesh swivel seats, the standup bar, Lowrance Elite 5" GPS/FIshFinder, and the new (still in box) NuCanoe PivotDrive with all the components to install the pedal driven system. The install is simple and attaches to the existing accessory rail and transom mount so you can easily remove it when you want to use the motor. Will also throw in the batteries for the trolling motor and fish finder and the wheeled trolley so you have a ready-to-fish rig. Everything is in good shape - used but not damaged. Total cost for all these is over $5000, I'm letting it go for $2500 OBO. Will add a link for pictures when I get them up on a Google Drive album.

doublespey

Steelhead-a-holic
Selling my 2017 NuCanoe Frontier 12' kayak (Army Camo color) with BowMount 55lb MinnKota Terrova w/ floor pedal and IPilot navigation. Has 2 mesh swivel seats, the standup bar, Lowrance Elite 5" GPS/FIshFinder, and the new (still in box) NuCanoe PivotDrive with all the components to install the pedal driven system. The install is simple and attaches to the existing accessory rail and transom mount so you can easily remove it when you want to use the motor. Will also throw in the batteries for the trolling motor and fish finder and the wheeled trolley so you have a ready-to-fish rig. Everything is in good shape - used but not damaged. Total cost for all these is over $5000, I'm letting it go for $2500 OBO. Will add a link for pictures when I get them up on a Google Drive album.
A few quick pictures at this link https://photos.app.goo.gl/AoQxPRaj3j2qVqAC7

scifidelity

cannot believe I missed this. I've been looking and waiting for a well priced used nu canoe for two years. great buy for someone.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts