False blame

jaredoconnor

WFF Premium
Which reminds me, my 2019 federal refund has not arrived yet…it was filed in May 2020, as per the guidelines this year.

The rules are for you, not them. ;)

This is one thing that unites people of all colors, genders, sexual preferences and political affiliations.

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
WFF Premium
US made wadin' boots though.
Sons of Boot are US made, but Boot hisself?
Nope.... Imported....
Studied up for my citizenship exam by watching Schoolhouse Rock and studying Nicholas Cage's National Treasure documentaries.
Off topic, but since you mentioned accordions....

How do you define a gentleman?

A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion, but declines to do so.
Used to live around the corner from the following businesses:

Slave to the Needle Tattoo
Bong Shop
Accordion Shop
Comic store
Milanos pizza
Wine World
Pudge Brothers Pizza
DIcks

If I was a recent immigrant these would be my frames of reference. But back to the Accordions- Eight years living there I never saw anyone go in or out of the accordion shop.

Of that list can you predict who did the best, who among them expanded their franchises?

That's right....

Dicks.

This immigrant's take out lesson was....

America loves Dicks!

Last edited:

girlfisher

Spoke with one of my mates in New South Wales, and they are seriously concerned with the threats posed by china, and are quite happy about US nuclear weaponry vs French diesels.
The United States and UK will transfer naval nuclear-propulsion technology to Australia. Such a decision is a fundamental policy reversal for the United States, which has in the past spared no effort to thwart the transfer of naval reactor technology by other countries, except for its World War II partner, the United Kingdom. Even France—whose “contract of the century” to sell 12 conventional submarines to Australia was shot down by PM Morrison during the AUKUS announcement—had been repeatedly refused US naval reactor technology during the Cold War. If not reversed one way or another, the AUKUS decision could have major implications for the nonproliferation regime.

With tons of weapons-grade uranium out of international safeguards, what could go wrong?

wadin' boot

WFF Premium
One can substitute bagpipes, harmonicas, and tubas as desired for accordians.
Spoons?

This next lil diddy features a friend y'all know and love, that's right folks, let's have him put his washboard down and join us up here in this number. Yall know him as Krusty...... Krusty Spoons....c'mon up and let the metal sing us a tune.....

Krusty

Outta Here
The United States and UK will transfer naval nuclear-propulsion technology to Australia. Such a decision is a fundamental policy reversal for the United States, which has in the past spared no effort to thwart the transfer of naval reactor technology by other countries, except for its World War II partner, the United Kingdom. Even France—whose “contract of the century” to sell 12 conventional submarines to Australia was shot down by PM Morrison during the AUKUS announcement—had been repeatedly refused US naval reactor technology during the Cold War. If not reversed one way or another, the AUKUS decision could have major implications for the nonproliferation regime.

With tons of weapons-grade uranium out of international safeguards, what could go wrong?
I'd be far more worried about the commandeered stuff that's been floating around since the disintegration of the Soviet Union.

Krusty

Outta Here
Spoons?

This next lil diddy features a friend y'all know and love, that's right folks, let's have him put his washboard down and join us up here in this number. Yall know him as Krusty...... Krusty Spoons....c'mon up and let the metal sing us a tune.....
Out of respect for the legendary Spoonman...I left out spoons.

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Premium
By the time done tossing everything into the burn pile…selfie’s would be impossible…which would probably be a good thing, as the naked exposure may be frowned upon.
You're right!!!

*From a neighbor's Chinese made phone while I feel so dirty typing on it naked in their living room....

wadin' boot

WFF Premium
Aussies can handle the responsibility. We take our global responsibilities seriously. An example, look at the care Deb Spoons Perry took in covering British band Django Django's Masterpiece "Default"....You won't see Spoons Perry cover Serge Gainsburg or MC Solar.... no way....

girlfisher

I'd be far more worried about the commandeered stuff that's been floating around since the disintegration of the Soviet Union.
I think you missing a far more serious point! It makes no sense to invite Nuclear Proliferation from a country that once promoted deescalation the Nuclear Arms Race. It was the hope of many that we would try to rebuild trust with countries that rightfully turned their backs on us during a time of populism.

O' Clarkii Stomias

If one thinks about, we all are “slaves” in some form or another as we work. At least it says so on my paystubs on the 1st and 16th of each month.

Which reminds me, my 2019 federal refund has not arrived yet…it was filed in May 2020, as per the guidelines this year.
That's why I would ra

Your definition of international safeguards?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts