Lake Wa coho net schedule

KEEPONTRYING

Fished the points yesterday for Coho. No takers but lots of rain. Saw many fish on top. It was pretty exciting until I watched the Nets going in. Anyone remember what is was like to have a Sockeye Season on Lake Washington. What a waste to have the opportunity for an Urban fishery in our own backyard for Sockeye, Chinook and Coho. Are they still running a Hatchery on the Cedar?

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Fished the points yesterday for Coho. No takers but lots of rain. Saw many fish on top. It was pretty exciting until I watched the Nets going in. Anyone remember what is was like to have a Sockeye Season on Lake Washington. What a waste to have the opportunity for an Urban fishery in our own backyard for Sockeye, Chinook and Coho. Are they still running a Hatchery on the Cedar?

The hatchery for sockeye is still in operation.
Even with the new hatchery and millions of fry dumped into the lake, the returns continue to dwindle. The last sport season was 2006.
Unless they come off the 350K escapement numbers required for a sports season, I think we’ve probably seen the last one. At least one user group gets to enjoy the fishery.
SF

johnnyboy

What ever happened to the King fishery? 14k fish this year. Hasn't opened since the late 90s if I remember correctly. I have pictures of some big ones caught up by Kenmore. Not many folks even fished for them too.

HauntedByWaters

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned the mythical hay bale with barbed wire thing that may or may not have ever happened. Aren’t there any real men left around here?

Someone is missing a golden opportunity to posture….

CreekScrambler

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned the mythical hay bale with barbed wire thing that may or may not have ever happened. Aren’t there any real men left around here?

Someone is missing a golden opportunity to posture….
I would love to witness the anticlimactic theater of somebody trying to float a barbed-wire-wrapped hay bale in a lake.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts