Boats The good boat deal thread..

Boats, rafts, float tubes, etc

Yard Sale

Huge Member
Last weekend I picked up 2 “deals”

A 9’ project Harbercraft Flyfisher, and a boat dolly that is really slick!

The dolly was just a short drive from my house. The Harbercraft, not so close!

The dolly is a Dynamic dolly, if anyone is interested. Light and easily breaks down for transport. They make different sizes.

That’s a Seitech dolly. Most Olympic class dinghies use them, especially Lasers. I did a race in Travemunde once that had 600 Lasers, all with the exact same dolly. They had to pile them up to make room after everybody launched. When you’d come in to the ramp you’d give a kid your number and they’d run up to find your dolly. Fortunately I painted mine bright pink. Some guys would wait for half an hour for theirs.

Jeff Dodd

That’s a Seitech dolly. Most Olympic class dinghies use them, especially Lasers. I did a race in Travemunde once that had 600 Lasers, all with the exact same dolly. They had to pile them up to make room after everybody launched. When you’d come in to the ramp you’d give a kid your number and they’d run up to find your dolly. Fortunately I painted mine bright pink. Some guys would wait for half an hour for theirs.
That’s awesome! My son is the captain of WWU sailing team. I was up there helping him prepare for this season’s regattas and each of their boats has a dolly like this. Then I see one for sale here in Snohomish, so, for $100, I now have one too.

They are very nice, but I’ve yet to really test them out. My son says they work really well compared to the home-made dollies I’ve had over the years :-P

Tonight, I rolled the 12’ Jon out of the garage while I worked, and then it easily rolled back in when the work was complete!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts