NFR Trip Report- Curry Medical Center, University of Montana

Riogrande King

WFF Premium
1632527755149.jpeg
Neighbor rang the bell shortly before 3 with the news that U. of M. was dispensing the Pfizer booster shot until 4. All the other oldsters at the med center gotten similar word-of-mouth notification. Essentially no waiting and a very practiced hand on the needle.
So far no change in my testicles, but a mysterious nagging voice is urging me to get a better 5G phone.

Last edited:

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Premium
Great, my mom's brother got a booster several weeks ago at the doc recommendation and she said her doctor will have her do it to. I'm still fresh, getting done 3 weeks before school started..

Buzzy

Tim - keep us (or PM if you prefer) how you feel later today/tomorrow. Any reaction, thanks for being a leader in boosting!!

Pat

Sit. Rep. on the Pfizer booster
Been about 23-hours since getting the shot.
Effects of the first one were virtually nil- just a little soreness around the injection area.

Seriously thought that I was going to be a fatality following the second shot- like worst flu ever but symptoms only lasted the day following the shot.

Booster shot- felt a bit under the weather until about an hour ago. Nothing too dire, just out of sorts. Figure that I'll be completely back to my normal level of septuagenarian decrepitude by sunset.

Conclusion- go get the booster if you are eligible. Breathing is good- well worth a bit of meh.
Thanks - I'm going to get "boosted" after I get back from my 10/7-10/11 fishing trip.

Riogrande King

WFF Premium
Tim - keep us (or PM if you prefer) how you feel later today/tomorrow. Any reaction, thanks for being a leader in boosting!!

Pat
Sit. Rep. on the Pfizer booster
Been about 23-hours since getting the shot.
Effects of the first one were virtually nil- just a little soreness around the injection area.

Seriously thought that I was going to be a fatality following the second shot- like worst flu ever but symptoms only lasted the day following the shot.

Booster shot- felt a bit under the weather until about an hour ago. Nothing too dire, just out of sorts. Figure that I'll be completely back to my normal level of septuagenarian decrepitude by sunset.

Conclusion- go get the booster if you are eligible. Breathing is good- well worth a bit of meh.

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
WFF Premium
I’m fairly new here, so don’t go getting offended by my bluntness; why does this belong in the Trip Report section?

Do I start writing about my dog walks? Because I will.
Sure why not? This is a joke, but dog walks would be great. Just let us know what the stool consistency is and if any yellow snow or fire hydrants were involved!

I had a "booster" manhattan last night! I feel safer already! :cool:

Last edited:

Old Man

A very Old Man
When I got both of my shots in Feb and March, I had nothing going bad on me. I only felt the needle. No pain or anything wrong with the shots. This was the Pfizer one. Being that I'm 86 and never go anyplace anymore, I'm on the fence on getting a booster shot.

cdnred

When I got both of my shots in Feb and March, I had nothing going bad on me. I only felt the needle. No pain or anything wrong with the shots. This was the Pfizer one. Being that I'm 86 and never go anyplace anymore, I'm on the fence on getting a booster shot.
I'd take the opportunity and get one, it's best to stay on top of things to be safe..

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
That's what is so nice. We have personal choices. I would take into account the state and/or county that I live in and the transmission and vaccination rates. Also hospital bed availability near by. It is all about choices and safety.

Edited to add: Glad I am not in Idaho or Alaska under crisis care rules..

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts