Swap What do nymph-o-maniacs want for Christmas?

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
I got word that yours showed up today Mike. Awesome on the quick service. I still have to sit down and crank mine out....benefit of being the swap meister though, is not having to mail them in by a certain time...:beer2:

mike doughty

Honorary Member
mr trout said:
I got word that yours showed up today Mike. Awesome on the quick service. I still have to sit down and crank mine out....benefit of being the swap meister though, is not having to mail them in by a certain time...:beer2:
I usually tie everyday so mine are usually done in the first couple of days.

sixfinger said:
What, I don't get some? Mine looks so good I wanna keep a couple for myself!

Usually it is customary to include a few extra's for the Swap Meister for all of the work that they do for you the swapper. IOt it allot of work meistering a swap...

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
Reminder

Just letting ya'll know that there's about a week and a half before they should hopefully be sent in. I finished up mine the other day during a steven Seagal movie marathon....yeah... Tied a rubber legged red copper john, and an experimental pattern of mine called "the black widow". Loosely based on Smoot's Bloody Mary, but more differenter. I think it'll fish well.

Trevor , mine went into the mail system today. I included a Merry Christmas present for you;) . I hope that you like the flies too. They're my 2 favorite Nympho's.
Thanks for hosting, Anyone volunteer to post the flies yet?
I would but, my camera sucks and I'm not too computer literate either.
Anyhow, Enjoy the Holidays!
Randy

Trevor,
Sent mine today, a peeking caddis and a pheasant tail variation. Of course, I had to screw it up just a little bit. I forgot to send a return envelope. So you'll be getting that a couple days after you get my flies.
I can't post, as I don't have a camera at all. Hopefully someone does.
Cheers everyone,
Jason

Trevor,
I sent mine in awhile ago I was just wondering if they got to you yet?
If they haven't reached you then I'm starting to get a little worried that some mailman out there might be doing a little nymph-o-maniac action on his local river.

silver

ps. I got a camera with a good micro feature when the flies get in I'll see if I can get them posted on the site for everybody