Swap What do nymph-o-maniacs want for Christmas?

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
I think that they showed up. I had ya'll send them to my home in Yakima, not here to the school where I am now. My mom has been putting all of them in my ammo closet, So I can check when I get home (thursday). I seem to recall her mentioning that I had a few of them waiting there already. I wouldnt worry about it. I'm sure it's all good.

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
Of-fish-al flies recieved list!

Wow guys, I just got to look at those flies. They are amazing! They look a lot more artful than mine...:thumb: And I guess Biots are the hot tail material for this season. Almost all the flies, mine included, have biot tails...Go Biots!

So far I have flies from:
Randy Diefert
Silver
Jason Rolfe
Mike Doughty
Trout 990
(Myself)
Sixfinger

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
Well, I'm just waiting on Pontooner's flies. I E-mailed the other day, and havent heard anything. Are you out there 'tooner? As soon as I get them or hear something new I hope to get the flies sent out ASAP.

Silver- There is a cool article on taking pictures of flies in this months Fly Tyer Magazine. Its by AK Best. Might be worth a read, FWIW.

My Flies hit the mail yesterday, sorry for being late fellas, running around with my head cut off trying to do my job, Christmas shop, tie flies and catch steelhead the last few days. Anyway I am kinda slow at tying but they are in the mail, hope u all enjoy.

Pontooner.
:thumb:

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
Pontooner said:
My Flies hit the mail yesterday, sorry for being late fellas, running around with my head cut off trying to do my job, Christmas shop, tie flies and catch steelhead the last few days. Anyway I am kinda slow at tying but they are in the mail, hope u all enjoy.

Pontooner.
:thumb:

No problem. I'll be looking for 'em. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Thanks for the heads up on fly tyer I'll definitely give it a once over so I can get the pics as high quality as possible.

Have a great christmas all

looking forward to the nymphos

silver:beer2:

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
The flies are on the way! Lots of interesting patterns to learn from and copy. I was going to put little candy canes in the packages, but I forgot...So just pretend...

Latest posts