Outcast Fat Cat V-Boat for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwoens

I have a basically brand new Outcast Fat Cat V-Boat for sale. It was used one time and is in new condition. Will take $210.00 including shipping.

pwoens

Willie Bodger said:
So, is that the Fat Cat with styrofoam or inflatable cushions?
It's not the super fat cat with the air seat, its the normal fat cat with the styrofoam seat. Other then the seat, the two are identical in all aspects :thumb:

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
So, 2 questions:
1) Interested in a trade for a reel?
2) Is it possible to buy the cushions and replace the styrofoam?

Willie

pwoens

Willie Bodger said:
So, 2 questions:
1) Interested in a trade for a reel?
2) Is it possible to buy the cushions and replace the styrofoam?

Willie
Depends on the reel.....whatchya got?? trades are always of interest :thumb:

for question 2, dunno. I know the styrofoam is removeable but as for a replacement not sure if you could find something to fit it?? Good idead if it will work??

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
I'm toying with the idea of my litespeed 3. Maybe that and a dozen of those brown sculpins you showed the other day... ;) Still trying to think it through...

Willie

PeteM

FYI, they sell the cushions separately. Creekside Angling in Issaquah had them last time I looked into it.

Pete

pwoens

Willie.....let me think about it for a day or two. If I do it, you'd have to pay for the shipping on this beast of a boat though ;)

pwoens

Willie Bodger said:
Okay, let me know what you are thinking
here's what im thinking....hmmmmmm ;)

what kind of shape is the reel in?? any line on it?? and how's your tying skills cause i dont want any amateur flies with this deal :clown:

Im really thinking it sounds like a fair trade. More than anything I think I would like to have this beast out of my office :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts