1967 Jeep Wagoneer FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1967 Jeep Wagoneer For Sale. Runs great, & in great condition for an old Jeep with 85,000 miles. Lots of spare parts. Great fishing car. See it in the Yakima area. $1000.00/obo

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
Think my parents would kill me if I brought it home?....heheh. Its a sad day to see the ol' girl go...but I guess you gotta git the parking lot cleared out a bit.

dryfly09

Presentation With Distance
I am interested in it but how much do you think it would cost to get it down tot colorado and do you think that it will make the drive

That thing is awesome... Jeep or go home... V8 in that beasty or the old 258? Makes me miss my old Jeep, though the new Cherokee is pretty nice too... Wish I had an extra grand...

It's a cool old Jeep alright, I hate to sell it. Fun to drive. I think it could be driven to Colorado. I'd do a tire upgrade first. The safest would be to transport it on a car trailer. It's a little cold blooded, starts a little hard when the weather is real cold. But runs strong. Only real problems that have slowed it up was a bad (rusted) fuel tank, which I replaced and points & gap that I took care of it. But I have neverr driven farther than about 40 miles from home.

It has a AMC 327 & GM automatic tran.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.