Swap Sculpin Swap is on

Ringlee

Doesn't care how you fish Moderator
I am mailing them tommarrow, tuesday. I can tie one more up real quick. I waited til tuesday since the flies would have set all weekend anyways.

It sounds like everyone is going to tie some big ugly sculpins. So i have decided to do the opposite. Im gonna tie a little wounded sculpin. It one of those flies that you look at and think, "thats cant possibly catch anything." But then u try it and it works great. Im tank testing them and comparing them to the real action of a wounded sculpin. So i hope they work for you.

T990

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Stephen Rice said:
You realize Ringlee has already mailed his flies to me you would be missing one fly if you decide to Join. If everybody else is okay with it I am.
I can dig getting one less fly... :) If everyone is cool, I'll be tying some stuff up and getting it out ASAP :)

-- Cheers
-- James

Looks like we caught Ringlee just in time. Your in James I can't wait to see your flies! so the total now is eleven. remember we have a deadline of mar
15th so we still have plenty of time.

Ringlee

In the mail via USPS priority. The fly is two tone green bunny fur with a two tone wool/glo bug yarn head. 11 flies plus an extra for Stephen.
Chris

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Mine will be articulated and ugly! and not like any pattern you've seen before. Had a 28" steelie eat one Monday up at Gold Bar.
I'm waiting till Friday night to start tying 'em up, but they will be ready to go in the mail Monday the 27th.

LB

W

Will Atlas

yeah I'm gonna tie something a little smaller. A beadhead muddler(hairwing). It slays in alpine lakes.
Will

well im all done with my 11 flies. I just gotta wait for my fly swap container to get back from another swap. The swap was over feb. 15 but i still dont have my flies.

T990

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
cascadekiller said:
yeah I'm gonna tie something a little smaller. A beadhead muddler(hairwing). It slays in alpine lakes.
Will
damn... took what I wanted to do.... hmmmm what to do, what to do....

trout990 said:
well im all done with my 11 flies. I just gotta wait for my fly swap container to get back from another swap. The swap was over feb. 15 but i still dont have my flies.

T990
Hey did you get your flies from the last swap yet?

nope im still waiting, apparently someone hasn't turned in their flies and wont say how they're doing, the guy whos running the swap said that hes just gonna send out the flies that he has. So im thinking next week.

T990

Ringlee I got your flies today. All I can say is "Wow" those are awesome! I got to start retying mine again ! mine look like little turds compared to yours :clown:

Ringlee

They got there fast! Thanks. I messed around with the two tone colors and I think they came out really good.
Chris

Latest posts