Swap Sculpin Swap is on

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
Stephen Rice said:
Sounds good James I can't wait to see it. is that your own creation?
Kinda, it's a variation on the MOAL, or standard string leech... I don't weight it though, and I add the little "hootis" of rabbit hair at the head to add bulk... :) The Dollies and Bulls seemed to like it on the OP, so who knows? :confused: :confused:

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
OK, mine went in the mail today and just so you know I believe in the idea that uglier flies represent an easier meal (wounded, outcast etc.) and my flies reflect that ! ;)

Willie

papafsh

Piscatorial predilection
Not as young as I used to be, and as a result, I lost track of who still has not, sent in their flys!
So speak up, you know who you are :hmmm:

How could you cope with the shame and dishonor, of being last-in, and late, to boot? bawling:

BTW: Backyard??...:rofl: ;)

LB

cabezon

Sculpin Enterprises
Hi Papafish,

I'm still working on mine. I just finished a batch of Skwala nymphs and dries for use later the next month on the Yak. I'll continue work on my sculpins this evening. I tend to push things off to deadlines, but I make 'em.

Steve

W

Will Atlas

I havent, they're done, I just need to find time to hit up the post office. Also any suggestions on a container to send?
Will

Okay I got two more, one last night and one today. Trevors and Cascade Killer's both primo I might add !

here's the breakdown so far
1. Mr. Trout
2. Cascade Killer
3. Ringlee
4. Willie Bodger
5. papafish
have all turned in there flies.

I am waiting on

1. Trout 990(in the mail maybe?)
2. Cabezon
3. Zen P. (in the mail)
4. Backyard
5. James Mello

Sorry I haven't been on more but I have wicked case of tendonitis from slinging a nine weight around. and my arm is killing me! I can't wait to see the rest.

papafsh said:
Not as young as I used to be, and as a result, I lost track of who still has not, sent in their flys!
So speak up, you know who you are :hmmm:

How could you cope with the shame and dishonor, of being last-in, and late, to boot? bawling:

BTW: Backyard??...:rofl: ;)

LB
haha LB, you're just giving me shit cause you saw a sneek preview of what I'm sending. They'll be in the mail Monday afternoon. :beer2:

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
James Mello said:
Getting 'em finished up tonite. Will go USPS priority on monday.
Dammit,

Flies are done, but didn't get them in the mail. I'll put them in USPS priority tommorow. If anyone wants a piece of me, just PM and I'll send a small chunk of my a**! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts