Swap Big foam fly swap!!!

chadk

Be the guide...
I haven't even started yet. Well, I've started in a way I guess... I've tied about a dozen different patterns but haven't found one I like enough to use for the swap....

Don Stracener said:
Just wondering if we can see some pictures from the flies that are in?
I'm not really into the technodigitalametimagryical........ stuff. My digital camera is a piece of crap and won't really do the trick. If any of the guys have picks?

I've only got Mritari's and Mike's flies so far. Both of these are stoneflyesque. Well, maybe Mritari's is a little hopper like. Seeing Mike's 'Amy's Ant' made me change my plan. I had started to tie up some stoneflies like his, but I didn't want to be put to shame. :beathead: I'm planning on going with some beetles right now, maybe, instead.

Nick Riggs

I've been known to fish from time to time...
Now I'm depressed. That fly is nothing short of amazing. And yes it's big enough, it's the size of my god damn head.:rofl:

That fly is nothing short of amazing. And yes it's big enough, it's the size of my god damn head
Thanks AbsoluteHog.. To put things in perspective the fly is 45mm long. The stoneflies we have here are that size and they're hatching now, so later. I do tie it in a 30mm size in orange, yellow, black and tan.

chadk

Be the guide...
Sloan, I know you travel, so if you don't have a solid addy to send these to, I don't mind having them sent to me and I'll ship ship them out...

Latest posts