We actually do catch fish (not just talk about it)

TallFlyGuy

Adipossessed!
In case you missed it on the other thread---Went fishing yesterday and caught a nice native hen on my new 6wt spey 12' 6" TFO I just got from Mike at the Red Shed. (Thanks Mike) It still has the plastic on it.

Used a black tubefly on a river that gets tons of pressure here in SW Washington.

I went 1 for two. Found out I was leaving too much rabbit strip and fish were hitting it and barely getting hooked. I shortened the rabbit and finally landed a fish.

John Hicks

Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits
That's great. I have been looking into picking up a spey. I know I'm one of those neandrethals that still yards with one hand.

Hal Eckert

TallFlyGuy said:
In case you missed it on the other thread---Went fishing yesterday and caught a nice native hen on my new 6wt spey 12' 6" TFO I just got from Mike at the Red Shed. (Thanks Mike) It still has the plastic on it.

Used a black tubefly on a river that gets tons of pressure here in SW Washington.

I went 1 for two. Found out I was leaving too much rabbit strip and fish were hitting it and barely getting hooked. I shortened the rabbit and finally landed a fish.
Nice, my god the rod grip still does have the plastic on it, guess you won't be sending back though now that it has been fish slimed. Thats a nice little rod but I went for the Snowbee XP 6/7 wgt 12 footer from Mike - Red Shed last fall sweet little rod it is. Our summer run Skamanias are in now also out here in the western gls rivers.

:beer2:

BG

Latest posts