Swap Summer Steelhead swap

Cameron Derbyshire

Steelhead, Classic Atlantic salmon flies
The Cumming Specials are done. I left the wing a touch long with a flowing hackle. All on a #2 Partridge M. Now I just need an address to send them to.

The Mailing adress is
3709 S Conklin RD
Greenacres Washington 99016
BTW does if you want a box for the flies let me know. I think I can get a good deal on the new medium C and F boxes

Salmon Chaser

Wannabe Spey God
Kid,, God has spoken:p and told me to tie a white wing butterfly on a #3 AJ hook. They will be ready and on the way by weeks end.
Dwayne
aka Salmon Chaser

Speykid said:
The Mailing adress is
3709 S Conklin RD
Greenacres Washington 99016
BTW does if you want a box for the flies let me know. I think I can get a good deal on the new medium C and F boxes
Do we need a name to send these to?

Cameron Derbyshire

Steelhead, Classic Atlantic salmon flies
Mine are done and will be mailed tomorrow. Picture posted here and in my gallery. Daryle, I'm on break from school and the rivers down here in the Eugene area are out of shape? What else is a guy to do but join three swaps and get a bunch of tying done?

Mark, Mine are done and on the way along with some different colors for you. Thanks for including me. Included a pic here of the "Rung Neck Spey" in a size 2. Sorry about the banana trees in the background. Bill

I'm a little over half way there. Need to pick up some supplies, but should be done by the middle of next week. Speykid, what's the price on those C&F boxes? I may be interested.

Jon

CAmeron Just got the flies today and they are fuckin awesome!!! I love the wing it will look awesome in the water. i am sure we will get a few fish on those bugs!!

Latest posts