celebrities who fly fish

Tracker

Tom Bowden said:
I once heard that John Travolta fly fishes, and owns a big piece of property near Santa Barbara that has a creek with a steelhead run.

Tom
Travolta does fly fish; however, there isn't a single piece of water in Santa Barbara with an active steelhead run anymore.

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
Itchy Dog said:
For those who wondered, I'm collecting names for a writing project.
I was hoping Salma Hayek was a fly-fisher, but nobody has mentioned her name yet.
Dude, Nikki Taylor (or is it Niki?). Supermodel flyfisher!!

Salmo_g said:
Name droppers. Who are these people? Do I need to get out more? Read People Magazine? Watch more TV?
All of the above:rofl: Just be glad that you're so insulated from popular culture that you don't know who they are or what they do for their pasttimes.

Jergens

AKA Joe Willauer
Dana Carvey, buddy of mine saw him on rock creek, where i believe his dad owns rock creek mercantile.
Mike Sweeney of the KC Royals
Jamie Moyer
If you listne to any primus or les claypools flying frog brigade he actually has several songs about fishing.

Marty

Tiger has not had a fly rod in his hands for a long time, I take that back he fished for trout in Ireland this year. Even though he caught a steelhead on the Deschutes I would say he is not a true fly fisher. Mark O’Meara is an avid steelheader and trout fisher. Last count he had over 30 two handers and can cast them better than he can hit a golf ball.

Sam Neil the kiwi actor is an avid flyfisherman who now resides in Montana in which he describes Montana to his Native Country(Kiwiland) similarities in the ff techniques. But Montana has more Public access and more rivers also more wild trout than Kiwiland so Montana is therefore better than NZ.

Latest posts