NFR: Profanity

chadk

Be the guide...
"Which in translation is a bunch of overgrown kids running around on rivers with 700 dollar spey rods .... We drink, we swear, we argue, we fight, we laugh and we cry. Then we piss on the fire and get ready to do it again the next morning at first light buddies again."

Coach - you got a mouse in your pocket? That's all I can figure when you say "us" and "we"... ;)

Pt I don't have to know you to know that this profanity thing is attempted 5 times a year and goes nowhere, so I thought I'd have some fun. I guess you are the guy to change the world. Show me to the Cool-Aid James Jones! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whatever. Coach

Dave Hartman

Strip'n Flywear
Coach Duff said:
I think that IBN and Scoones and the rest of the moderating reaction team do a hell of a job letting us be fishermen and worse yet, silly flyfishing addicted men. Scoones has a quick hook and will park someone's ass in a New York minute if it gets out of hand. Coach
Yeah, I'd say he did a pretty good job with both the Flyfishing Goddess threads you started. . .

Did you buy that hat like that in Bellevue, or is is all folded up and bent just right from years in the bush chasing steel? Just wondering. As far as the fishing Goddess goes, it was kind of sad that she can strike fear into grown assed men through a computer screen. Most of the fellas (some of whom she has gone after for years) got a good laugh and toasted her crazy ass. Then they forgot about it. There is a reason she quit guiding. Some of us (PT ;) winking back at ya) pissed ourselves and pleaded to have the 115 pound internet "boogieman" stopped before their nightmares started again.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :confused: It was fun for a day, so why bring it up now "cowboy"? Coach

Milt Roe

Fly fishers as a group have a reputation for being a bit judgemental of other's behaviour, whether it be in the manner of fishing or personal conduct. Obviously not necesarily true of all, but it occurs frequently enough for that label to be commonly assigned. I personally don't care whether or not someone uses a little off-color language. It does not affect me in any significant way, so I have no reason to try and prevent or discourage it. I enjoy the diverse range of personalities out there, and I like to let people be who they are as long as it doesn't impact me.

Salmo_g

F#$k this [email protected]#t, man! WTF is wid' all these peeps, b!#$hing about how's we gotta' talk, walk our talk, here mo#$erf$%%^ or anywheres what's wid this sh$% anyhow? Who the F needs more vocabulary man? Anybody wid' a command of language or sh&* or command of anything man, can get the fu$%^^ point across widout a hole lotta' words, ya' know what i'm saying, man, ya' know WTF I'm sayin'? Whoa dude, like ya' fu#$^& know whadimean? who needs 800 words?

F#$k this [email protected]#t, man! WTF is wid' all these peeps, b!#$hing about how's we gotta' talk, walk our talk, here mo#$erf$%%^ or anywheres what's wid this sh$% anyhow? Who the F needs more vocabulary man? Anybody wid' a command of language or sh&* or command of anything man, can get the fu$%^^ point across widout a hole lotta' words, ya' know what i'm saying, man, ya' know WTF I'm sayin'? Whoa dude, like ya' fu#$^& know whadimean? who needs 800 words?

Do you hang around 2nd and Pike? I hear that all the time LOL Word to ya mutha!

PT

Physhicist
Pt I don't have to know you to know that this profanity thing is attempted 5 times a year and goes nowhere, so I thought I'd have some fun. I guess you are the guy to change the world. Show me to the Cool-Aid James Jones! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whatever. Coach
Coach, I'll leave it at this. In a couple of your posts in this thread you've spoken for me, attempted to brand me, and somehow you think you "know" me or my type. Well, you don't. It's easier to just jump on someone who's point you may disagree with than acknowledge that maybe they do have a valid point even if their opinion is different than your own. Having read enough of your posts I do realize that concept is one you just don't get.

I'm not looking to change this forum. Just thought I'd give my opinion on one issue. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tight lines.:thumb: :thumb:

Hey Porter if you're going to step in the box and take a swing, use your own bat. Just because Chad K hit a double with it, doesn't mean you are going to even make contact. Great effort though kid! You'll get em next time! ;) Coach

NOW LADIES, CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!

THIS SHOULD BE THE SPOT THAT WE CAN PUT OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY (PROFANE OR NOT).

JUST MY LAME TWO CENTS,

TY

A nub tarded ass hat? Let me go get my white glove, slap you ever so gently and let's duel fine sir! I love this site. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whew! Porter, you are a nub tarded ass hat. Hurts don't it big fella. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love you guys. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Tight lines boys, I pissed myself. Gotta go clean up. Tight lines Coach

And to think you were paying a therapist two hundred an hour because you were having trouble expressing anger! Now you're calling people nub tarded ass hats and it didn't cost ya a penny! Ahh, the magic of Scoones and his WFF website! Tight lines to all :beer1:

Flyborg

:)

For what it's worth, I wasn't calling anyone a nub-tarded ass-hat, just pointing out that being dumb has little to do with a persons use of vulgarity.

Latest posts