NFR: Profanity

Sometimes when I don't get enough fishing time in, I stroll into the bathroom at work, walk up to the urinal and hold down the handle. I close my eyes and pretend I'm in the mountains fishing a deep pool below a waterfall of crystal blue and foaming white water. My first cast is a beauty, rolling out perfectly, placing my fly gently on the water 4 feet upstream of a rising monster cutthroat. The cutthroat gracefully darts toward my fly. Just as I'm ready to set the hook the asshole in the next stall lets one rip and I run into the hallway screaming ROCK SLIDE ROCK SLIDE!!!!!! :rofl:

Dave Hartman

Strip'n Flywear
Sometimes when I don't get enough fishing time in, I stroll into the bathroom at work, walk up to the urinal and hold down the handle. I close my eyes and pretend I'm in the mountains fishing a deep pool below a waterfall of crystal blue and foaming white water. My first cast is a beauty, rolling out perfectly, placing my fly gently on the water 4 feet upstream of a rising monster cutthroat. The cutthroat gracefully darts toward my fly. Just as I'm ready to set the hook the asshole in the next stall lets one rip and I run into the hallway screaming ROCK SLIDE ROCK SLIDE!!!!!! :rofl:
Super funny!

chadk

Be the guide...
:rofl: :rofl:

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Amen Jim! Finally, you made some damn sense you old coot! Gonna be in your hood next week, you should send me your 406 number so I can come drink your beer!

SAK

I did last year and you never looked me up. Besides I don't drink nothing stronger than Diet Coke. Just let me know when you are in the area and at what fly shop you are hanging around and I will look you up. It is simpler that way.

Jim

Mike Etgen

Not Quite A Luddite, But Can See One From Here
The "ZEN" has spoken, it is now over.
I guess, if you support the idea that it somehow added something to the quality of the thread to correct someone in condescending fashion about how they choose to describe a fish.

That would show as much class as someone rushing in to correct Zen's spelling. Oops. Which should actually, maybe, lead to an indictment of Washington Public education, or questions about state of Montana college enrollment standards, or a discussion of the casual nature of online communication in general.

In other words, in a discussion generally (though not completely) devoid of the thought process, Andy's post was hardly the winner, but certainly a representative of the lowest common denominator.

C U L8R :rolleyes:

Richard E

I just can't believe you people 71 replies on a NFR thread. Go fishing or just take a drive and get away from this stupid computer.

DAMN

Jim
I think Old Man is a little jealous cuz Coach Puff is taking over the role as resident website grouch.

I prefer Old Man. Although testy and opinionated, at least he's courteous.

PT

Physhicist
Why don't we just let this fall off the page. Wasn't trying to do anything other than give people a little something to think about.

Which 5 wt. should I buy?

Which 5wt should you buy? Well the one that feels right.
It must be the heat has gotten to everyones head.
Take a long walk off into a cold creek. I hear OMJ knows of some really cold ones.

Latest posts