Tim Rajeff
George Cook
Steve Choate
Way Tin
Mike McCune
Scott ODonnell
Dana Sturn
...and others!

Manufactures attending: Scientific Anglers, Sage, Simms, Rio, Cortland, Hardy, Winston, Loop, Air-Flo, Scott, Powell, Patagonia, Waterworks

This is presented by Kaufmann's Streamborn and best of all, its free!!!!!!!
:)

See less See more
#5 ·
I've been told by the Kaufmann's peeps that only yarn flies without hooks will be used.

I should really make him post his own stuff.. :rolleyes :p

#10 ·
I used to know it all---but now that I'm older I seem to forget it all.

Just get on Hiway 2 and head east. After you pass thru a few small towns you will cross the Sky on a high bridge. As you glance to your right as you cross the bridge you will see Big Eddy. Lots of parking. The last small town you go thru is Goldbar.

Jim

#12 ·
HEY CWUGIRL I JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SAY WHATS UP AND TELL YOU THAT I WAS RIGHTING THIS TO TELL YOU THAT MY SISTER GOES TO CWU AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU KNOW HER OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN FISHINF THE YAK LATELY CAUSE I PLAN TO FISH WHEN I GO SEE HER THIS NEXT WEEK AND TO SEE HOW LONG THE SPEY CASTING CLASS IS ;-)

#14 ·
FYI, Steve Choate is the reigning world-wide spey casting distance champion. He hails from Washington State. Way Tin, also from Washington, came in 2nd, I believe.

The guys on the program are big dudes in the world of spey casting.

Maybe Sage will have their new 5 wt spey rod.... :eek

See you there...

Cheers,

Michael

#15 ·
Sorry Roper... I didn't see your post!

Ideal is 13.5. Gotta get back to the westide to feel some out. Leaning towards Weatherby at the moment! But I really have no clue of what I'll end up with... just has to be pretty and fit well. :beer2

#17 ·
I do'nt want to rain on the spey days because i will be there. But at high bridge. lots of parking but not much in the way of casting or is it just me !! I'm mean ben howard or mcdonald park. any help on this I know I know when you make the plans then you can pick the spot !!

#18 ·
Doing Sparky's Bidding, Eh?

I know!! Next time he'll have to make the big leap and actually post on here himself. Sparks on WFF.. scary! :smokin }(

#20 ·
Doing Sparky's Bidding, Eh?

No.. actually he hasn't ever posted here before. Look, I'm defending him again. When will it stop? HA! }(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.