Swap Steelhead fly swap 2007!

To all the entrants that contributed in this swap, you will soon have a very nice assortment of flies at your door. They are in the hands of the usps and being that I have "ADD" when it comes to tying, I tied 11 flies that are all similar but come in three variations. I hope everyone likes them all and better yet, has success fishing them.

Bob

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
Bob,
Thanks again for hosting this swap. Really looking forward to getting a early Christmas package.
Regards,

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
To all the entrants that contributed in this swap, you will soon have a very nice assortment of flies at your door. They are in the hands of the usps and being that I have "ADD" when it comes to tying, I tied 11 flies that are all similar but come in three variations. I hope everyone likes them all and better yet, has success fishing them.

Bob
Has anyone recieved your swap flies? As of today's mail I have not though an airmail envelope from Hong Kong shipped on the 6th has arrived.
:beathead::confused:

UPDATE!!! Sorry for my deliquency on posting this note, but I mailed them via our inter office mail since I worked on Sat and I got all the packages put back on my desk on Wed. I went to the ps today. Damn corporate office security regulations!!:beathead:

EVERYONE WILL GET THESE FLIES THIS WEEK!!!!

I wanted to address this on Wed but this site has been down often, so pardon on the lateness.

regards,

Bob

halcyon

Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!!!
UPDATE!!! Sorry for my deliquency on posting this note, but I mailed them via our inter office mail since I worked on Sat and I got all the packages put back on my desk on Wed. I went to the ps today. Damn corporate office security regulations!!:beathead:

EVERYONE WILL GET THESE FLIES THIS WEEK!!!!

I wanted to address this on Wed but this site has been down often, so pardon on the lateness.

regards,

Bob
Thanks for the update.
Regards,

steve s

I just received my flies today. They all look great! Some people didn't include toe tags so would everyone mind posting what fly they tied and they recipe? There's a sweet little stonefly in my package that I don't know who tied. I tied the Steelhead Sunset variation.
Body-silver tinsel
Hackle-yellow, orange, red, purple, golden pheasant rump dyed purple
Wings-Goose shoulder dyed purple

Thanks to Bob for hosting the swap.

Steve S

MY PLEASURE TO ALL!

It was a long wait but hope that it was worth it!

That is great that you recieved them and I was counting on all the people from Seattle receiving theirs today.

Fred Evans would have been the creator of that stonefly. Fun fly for the Yakima and the Rogue. That is what he called the "Lil Pain in the Asses"

I tied the same color of pattern but in two different variations, some got it with the mallard slips mounted high on top of the body...Cali King
Others recieved patterns with the mallard slips on the side of the body..Cali Reeach
Two different winging styles and dressings for the same color variation.

The Cali King hackle was Blue Eared Pheasant, while the Reeach was made from black Shalappan.